Custom module translation problem

Hi guys, anyone can help me with this weird issue?

I have built my own module and the BO translator tries to translate it as a native module in index.php/international/translations and not in index.php?controller=AdminTranslations, obvious throws error 'There is no translation file available.'

Yes I've changed the module name/namespaces and now it is working with the legacy translator. Not sure what was wrong since it worked fine when I've buit it in ps 1.7.1 and the module name was dresscustomizator so no way ps use this name for any native modules. The strings are formated with mod='module_name' not d=

Anubis2702 glad ya got it working. From what i have noticed, the JQuery call in PS 1.7.4.2 has changed a lot. NemoPS hinted at this change in his reply. If you look at your themes JS file you may note it could be completely anonymous functions and the parameter it is passing is now called d= vs the old one where mod= worked. I think by renaming it you triggered a feature in PS where it does like auto update of your code and it search replaces things, but not real sure and this is just a guess. Do a file compare to whats working on live and your Github version and see if there is JQuery parameter changes. Also note Core now has a version of JQuery in it and if your module is loading it's own that could be an issue. I have seen other mod authors report this is the case.

Hope this helps.