CMS pages not updating

Hi all,

I have just signed up to use PrestaShop, I have fixed a lot of the config errors and managed to get my store online. I have added a few products and altered some of the demo content but almost all the CMS pages aren't displaying the changes I'm making back end. The About-us page for example won't update. If I create a product it displays correctly, but if I change the product details they don't display on the font end.

I'm sure this has something to do with cache files but I can't find where they are being cached or how to disable it. I'm running Prestashop 1.7.4.2 on 1&1 hosting with the default Prestashop theme template and only official Prestashop modules. 

Here is what settings I have run;

• Turned of Smarty cache in the Performance menu
  • Set to Force compliation 
  • Hit the Clear cache button in the Performance menu
  • Ensured CCC and Cache is set to no
  • Checked cache/smarty/cache and it's empty
  • Checked cache/smarty/compile it's empty
  • Cleared browser cache
  • Used three different browsers
  • Used a different machine

Nothing so far has worked. I really not some help figuring out why updates aren't working and if there is another cache file I have missed.

config1.jpg

config2.jpg

config3.jpg

config4.jpg

5 minutes ago, Rho_Bur said:

Aren't you running on Cloudflare or similar by any chance?

No I'm not running any CDN or cloudflare.

I can't think of where else this data is being stored but I'm completely new to Prestashop. Are these entries being stored on the MySQL database? 

45 minutes ago, Rho_Bur said:

There is no other cache involved.

Set debug on, see if any errors displayed or maybe JS errors in the console.

I would also look into the PS logs and the webserver logs.

Yeah I have debug on and I'm seeing some translation errors but that shouldn't have any impact on this.

I don't know what I've done but now the CMS page changes are reflecting correctly on the front end but I'm still not seeing products updating. 

When I add a new product it shows the picture and title but the Description and Summary don't display and if I edit the product it doesn't reflect the changes. 

There are no errors in the Advanced Preferences Logs. The logs show the updates are taking place. I must of done something right because the CMS pages now work. 

error1.jpg

Ah I think I figured it out. It is related to the translation and localisation settings. I have English and English (GB) active and that's why I'm not seeing the changes. Now I just have to work out how to disable one of them or automatically populate both.

Thanks for the help Rho_Bur !