TurkeyFish

Inserting javascript 403 errors

PS 1.6

I get a 403 forbidden error every time I try to insert a script tag in a field in the backoffice. I need to insert it into an html field in my PS theme module for the homepage, to load my lead capture form.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=xxxxxxxxxxxx&webforms_id=xxxxxxxx"></script>

I've tried using htmlanywhere and got a 403 error every time I tried saving after inserting it.

I've also tried using phpmyadmin and mywebsql, which both hang when I try to update the fields with it.

Inserting other html in all places works fine.

How the heck do I get javascript inserted??

Edited by TurkeyFish (see edit history)

On 10/5/2018 at 4:30 AM, TurkeyFish said:

PS 1.6

I get a 403 forbidden error every time I try to insert a script tag in a field in the backoffice. I need to insert it into an html field in my PS theme module for the homepage, to load my lead capture form.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=xxxxxxxxxxxx&webforms_id=xxxxxxxx"></script>

I've tried using htmlanywhere and got a 403 error every time I tried saving after inserting it.

I've also tried using phpmyadmin and mywebsql, which both hang when I try to update the fields with it.

Inserting other html in all places works fine.

How the heck do I get javascript inserted??

I have the same issue. Does anyone know the problem??

Thanks