1.6.1.19 GDPR upgrade

With the release of PrestaShop 1.6.1.19 there was some requirements to update the custom themes according to:

http://build.prestashop.com/news/update-your-prestashop-store/

I'm soon to update my shop as I'm currently on 1.6.1.18 but I don't get it clear where to add that code of a snippet. themes/dir/modules should I open each module and add the code to, or do something else?

If I just look at the hook directory, for some modules there are more than one tpl file, should all tpl file then be updated with the snippet?

Edited by nicoX (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, nicoX said:

With the release of PrestaShop 1.6.1.19 there was some requirements to update the custom themes according to:

http://build.prestashop.com/news/update-your-prestashop-store/

I'm soon to update my shop as I'm currently on 1.6.1.18 but I don't get it clear where to add that code of a snippet. themes/dir/modules Should I open each module and add the code to, or do something else?

If I just look at the hook directory, for some modules there are more than one tpl file, should all tpl file then be updated with the snippet?

Only in the modules affected by GDPR, in fact, modules which get customer's information like newsletter, contact form, etc.

4 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

Only in the modules affected by GDPR, in fact, modules which get customer's information like newsletter, contact form, etc.

Update your store to the latest version (1.6.1.19) if you use the classic theme or update your custom theme with GDPR changes or add directly in your Theme folder (for each module) the line indicated above.

I don't know if the French to English is the culprit here, or something else. According to that text PrestaShop writes that each module should be updated.

11 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

Ok, I have a blog and a testimonials module from the theme, do they need to be updated?