ps 1.7.4.2 translate invoice a.s.a..p

ps2k11

8 minutes ago, aixos said:

Hi

The invoices can be translated
regards

yes I've noticed, the problem I have is French customers can download French invoice in history but when invoice is generated they receive it in English even if the email is in French

do I have to switch b/o to French for them to receive French invoice by mail ?

• 4 months later...

Same problem here. 1.7.5.1. The translations do exist (translations -> theme translations -DEFAULT ... yes i know, very strange), but customer always gets english (my BO setting) invoices.  It´s hilarious.

I would like to be able to either let customers get their invoice in their language or define in the BO to create them in a dedicated language. BO language = automaticaly Invoice language is silly.

Could this be a theme problem or is it a Bug in presta? ... or is it just this (stupid) way?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, holle75 said:

Same problem here. 1.7.5.1. The translations do exist (translations -> theme translations -DEFAULT ... yes i know, very strange), but customer always gets english (my BO setting) invoices.  It´s hilarious.

I would like to be able to either let customers get their invoice in their language or define in the BO to create them in a dedicated language. BO language = automaticaly Invoice language is silly.

Could this be a theme problem or is it a Bug in presta? ... or is it just this (stupid) way?

Presta bug

• 1 month later...

So how has everyone solved this?

My shop uses both EN and ES.

And when user has ES selected , the english version of invoice is attached. 

I found the files which to edit in the pdf-folder, but if I edit/translate these files,  the EN users will get the the translated ES invoice?

I haven't found where the ES files are or should be, or sould this be done in the BO/Translations? 

3 hours ago, Surffari said:

So how has everyone solved this?

My shop uses both EN and ES.

And when user has ES selected , the english version of invoice is attached. 

I found the files which to edit in the pdf-folder, but if I edit/translate these files,  the EN users will get the the translated ES invoice?

I haven't found where the ES files are or should be, or sould this be done in the BO/Translations? 

I think you missing translations, yes you can translate in the bo but prestashop 1.7 have a bug with translations ...

13 hours ago, Gipielle said:

I think you missing translations, yes you can translate in the bo but prestashop 1.7 have a bug with translations ...

Actually, the translation seems to be ok. When I log in as the csutomer and open the pdf invoice from the My Account-section, it is translated. 
So I guess this is a bug as suggested before.

I guess I have the options to translate the files directly in the pdf folder, but I guess I'd loose the english or any other lang translations whop wide for this invoice pdf

Thanks anyway

If the pdf is genetated in english i think it will remain english.

Go in Back office, change language settings to the one you want the pdf, go in the order and create the invoice,

the invoice should be in the same language of back office.

Let me know

On 3/28/2020 at 2:01 PM, HiPresta Modules said:

This is a PrestaShop bug and to fix it you'll need to modify 3 core files:

1) /classes/Context.php

2) /classes/order/OrderHistory.php

3) /classes/pdf/PDF.php

For more details check here: https://hipresta.com/blog/prestashop-tricks/how-to-fix-prestashop-invoice-multilingual-bug

Hi HipResta, did you also send the solution to prestashop github?

• 5 months later...
On 3/28/2020 at 10:01 AM, HiPresta Modules said:

This is a PrestaShop bug and to fix it you'll need to modify 3 core files:

1) /classes/Context.php

2) /classes/order/OrderHistory.php

3) /classes/pdf/PDF.php

For more details check here: https://hipresta.com/blog/prestashop-tricks/how-to-fix-prestashop-invoice-multilingual-bug

Hi, I thanks for your tutorial. I have version 1.7.6.1. 

I modified the 3 core files you mentioned and cleaned cache afterwards.

The problem is that the PDF Invoice received by the customer is blank. In my BO I download the Invoice and it is in my BO default language as it usually works. I tried switching languages (Japanese, English, Spanish) and  it keeps doing the same. The email received by the customer has an empty PDF, although the Invoice number in the file name is correct, and it changes the prefix. If you could help me with this issue I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your valuable help and time.