ps2k11

ps 1.7.4.2 translate invoice a.s.a..p

cannot find a way to translate invoice in another language

hope dont have to buy addons, it will be silly

8 minutes ago, aixos said:

Hi

The invoices can be translated
regards

yes I've noticed, the problem I have is French customers can download French invoice in history but when invoice is generated they receive it in English even if the email is in French

do I have to switch b/o to French for them to receive French invoice by mail ?

just tried, have to change language in backoffice to sent invoice in proper language

Same problem here. 1.7.5.1. The translations do exist (translations -> theme translations -DEFAULT ... yes i know, very strange), but customer always gets english (my BO setting) invoices.  It´s hilarious.

I would like to be able to either let customers get their invoice in their language or define in the BO to create them in a dedicated language. BO language = automaticaly Invoice language is silly.

Could this be a theme problem or is it a Bug in presta? ... or is it just this (stupid) way?

I think they want the plugin which provides a solution to be sold, because I've found so many complaints and questions for that, but none have been solved.