[MODULE] Voucher on comments

jeckyl

Hello,

A study by Chadwick Martin Bailey, the agency conducted on 1500 people in the U.S. showed that one in five primary criteria for choosing the opinions of Internet users.

It is therefore very important to get feedback on your products to entice visitors to order from you.

This module motivates users to comment and discuss your products in their creating a coupon for each time a comment is posted.

You can define all the details of the coupon and creating the conditions for creation:

* Minimum size of the message,
* Group customer,
* Excluding products individually,
* Excluding customers individually

Moreover, this module shows the home page of the administration's comments to confirm.

Order this module in our shop.

38100_inhvUmeyySRuVXyWIThO_t

Hello jeckyl,

Do you have a live demo off this module ?
How will customers know about this, will there be a message when they order something and will be placed in the summary page like ( do not forget to add a comment and earn a voucher ? ) or is it displayed somewhere else, or will they be notified after a order with a seperate email notification about the voucher.

Thanks.

Best regards,

ysco..

Ok,

but we don't have to put something to motivate because, it's my vision, all marketing thinks have to manage by shop directly.

This module create a voucher and mail it to the customer.

If you want to communicate on this you can do that with text in your order confirmation mail, or with a picture on your site or in changing the text on comments module.

Thanks for the info jeckyl,

Would be nice when people add product to cart and if they go to summary page that a nice popup windows tell them to not forget to comment and that they can earn a voucher.

I thought that it something like that was ,i already have a similar module like you explained and thought that this was a bit different with some more options.

Thanks anyway jeckyl.

Best regards,

ysco..

If you open a popup ad, it is the case of this popup, when adding to cart or consultation of this popup, you could, in my opinion, scare your purchase.

But i'm going to have a reflexion about this idea to activate or not this popup for who want it.