I can't update from prestashop 1.7.2 to 1.7.4.2 anyway

Hello,

I managed a client store. It's a prestashop 1.7.2.

The problem started because we can`t donwload invoice, when we click the page was white and nothing appear. I tried in my local installation upgrading to version 1.7.4.2 and this works.

Now  I try upgrade in the production store and it's imposible. I have tried all the solutions found in others posts.

I have the last version of 1 click upgrade. I have tried automatically, i have tried with the advanced options , downloading the last version of prestashop in public_html -> admin -> autoupgrade -> latest  and nothing, always the same error

[Ajax / Server Error for action unzip] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Gateway Time-out " jqXHR: "

The hosting is with 1and1. I have spoken with them and they say that all php's parameters are at maximun...

As I told before, I tried the upgrade in my local installation and clone the store in another server  and the upgrade was ok.

So I don`t know if the problem is the server or another thing.

If anyone has an idea because I'm desesperated!!!!!! Or a solution for the invoice!!!

Thanks very much

Hi you said reason for upgrade was "The problem started because we can`t donwload invoice, when we click the page was white and nothing appear. I tried in my local installation upgrading to version 1.7.4.2 and this works.".

Rather than use upgrade to fix a 'white screen' you should diagnose the white screen by enabling PS  debug mode.  Fixing should be a minor issue compared to a full upgrade. 

If  the upgrade worked on your local, then why not copy that to production?