Language SEO problem

frosticek

Hi guys,

I have problem on my page with switching languages when Friendly URL's are ON. If I turn it off, eveything work fine.
Problem is, that I can switch language only 1 time, if I want to do it next time, it does not work. This problem is occuring on CMS pages and also on Home page. I do not know, where is problem, I tried to edit .htaccess, Link.php and BlockLanguages.tpl, but nothing helped.

Thanks !

Link.php

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

/lang-sk/ /lang-hu/ is changing but it is not important for link, important part of it is at the end variable sent by URL, when clicking on language and it is not default there is ?isolnag=sk ; it should change to ?isolang=hu when changing but it does this

/lang-hu/?isolnag=sk&isolang=hu and later to german /lang-de/?isolnag=sk&isolang=hu&isolang=de relevant is only first ?isolang=xx it should change not add at the end

/lang-sk/ /lang-hu/ is changing but it is not important for link, important part of it is at the end variable sent by URL, when clicking on language and it is not default there is ?isolnag=sk ; it should change to ?isolang=hu when changing but it does this

/lang-hu/?isolnag=sk&isolang=hu and later to german /lang-de/?isolnag=sk&isolang=hu&isolang=de relevant is only first ?isolang=xx it should change not add at the end

Yeah man I know it, but I do not know how to fix it :-/

This problem is not occure, there is this:

I am on eng page and want to go to german:
.../ to ../lang-en/

everything is ok, now I want to go to next lang, i.e. slovak:

.../lang-en/ to .../lang-sk/?isolang=en

this I need to redirect to /?isolang=sk (and this should be redirected by existing script - seo url - to .../lang-sk/ )