Issue - In every couple of minutes global CSS is generating in theme Cache and file size increasing

Bikas

Hello,

I am looking into store with Prestashop version is 1.5.6.2 to figure out the issue that the global CSS is being generating in theme's CACHE folder (themes>>theme796>>chache) in every couple of minutes, please see the screenshot. The occupied file size was showing 30 GB and increasing daily. I have tried to investigate in every possible areas but unfortunately I could not find out the cause of it.

1. I had checked internal files like "Media.php", "FrontController.php", etc. But could not find any suspicious code there.

2. I had checked log files. I can see the log of each file being generated but the source of request is not there.

3. I had also checked cache settings in store's admin panel, Advanced Parameters >> Performances and had made changes in settings of both Smarty cache and CCC feature. But nothing worked.

4. I had checked modules section also but there seems to have no any suspicious module.

If anyone can help me to solve this issue, that will be very grateful.

Thanks.

cache_css_issue.thumb.png.ef0946c7825a8e973d690663d4895b9f.png

Edited by Bikas (see edit history)