Hi

We are currently building our new website which is running on prestashop 1.7.4.2. We have successfully linked Linnworks into Prestashop, and some functionality was working however this has now suddenly stopped. The software team in the middle (eBusiness [spam-filter]) are refusing to help as they say they new addition of the ws_key on the end of the URL to access the API key is a 'work around' and isn't 'standard Prestashop' practice. We are really stuck as this software is the only software to use between Linnworks and Prestashop, and is recommended by both parties offering a fully integrate-able service yet I have hit a brick wall.

I have two options currently:

1 - downgrade the website to 1.6 and loose website functionality

2 - pay £175 + VAT for eBusiness [spam-filter] to be able to write the code to access the API (I have explained number times that you can still access the API just by clicking on a link!) They can then troubleshoot the issue with the API key to fix the original issue of the inventory sync.

Does anyone have any experience with any of the above as I am now 3 weeks into daily long phone calls getting nowhere 

I would say that paying £175 + VAT to have a working code for 1.7+ is much cheaper than having to redo the theme, not to mention that by reverting to 1.6+ you'll get stuck with a (soon) non maintained version.

All most all module developers I know charge something for new their 1.7+ upgrades of their 1.6+ modules.

Just my two cents.

This is unfortunate.

Are they official sellers or certified Prestashop agency/developers?

If so maybe I can help you recourse to Prestashop and ask them to intervene and maybe manage to have these guys update their  product accordingly since as I understood, they advertised having the 1.7+ version ready which apparently is not true.

Edited by Rho_Bur (see edit history)