an error occurred while changing status or was unable to send e-mail to the customer PLEASE HELP!

Hi, all of a sudden my prestashop was down, i donno what happens....i cant add anymore products:

1 error

1. an error occurred while creating object

i cant update any status to the customer:

1 error

1. an error occurred while changing status or was unable to send e-mail to the customer

i cant do anything and what is wrong? anyone could pls help! Even I go to the contact us button on my site, i cant send myself an email, anyone knows what is going on? Please help! Thank you!

hi, i had run my store over a year with prestashop, everything was fine, even I updated my prestashop into the latest version few months ago, but everything is fine..until all of a sudden this afternoon, like 20 mins ago, my shop stopped working, i cant seem to change the status for the orders, i cant email my customer, i cant add any products, i try to use contact us button to email myself and test it, it doesnt work as well, my whole shop is done, but i donno what happens i done nothing to do, i never touch the database or anything.

could you please help, i am willing to pay. Thank you!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi

I have same problem with one 1.3 store right now. What was Your solution?

I can't change the status - payment recived - other statuses are working.

EDIT: Solved - problem was simple - there was external connection in OrderHistory.php file to send information to accounting program. But second server doesn't working correctly.

Edited by spott (see edit history)

• 7 years later...

I am facing same problem . I updated my prestashop into the latest version few months ago, i cant seem to change the status for the orders, i cant email my customer, i try to use contact us button to email myself and test it, it doesnt work as well, Please help!

prestashop-error.PNG