Faceted search STOCK with more values

Hi to all:)

I have a question regarding showing multiple values of "in stock" products. Right now we sell product with three kinds of availabilities - IN STOCK, IN 14 DAYS, ON REQUEST. All these availability values are now put in "Label when in stock" field of every single product(Quantity tab). In reality (FO) it means, all products availabilities are showing green values and are ok for ordering. But when I turn the stock filter in faceted search, there is no option for stock filtering. I am assuming that this is because Presta sees it all as "IN STOCK" products, which is completely fine to me. However, my customers are not able to filter the products by the availability as I wrote above (IN STOCK, IN 14 DAYS, ON REQUEST).

So my question is, if it is there any solution to show the ACTUAL values of "in stock" products, so my customer could see them in the faceted search block (or anywhere else on product list). This would be very useful, because I think many eshops deliver products at different time ranges. Maybe it could be a great module on the top of the product list showing a dropdown menu or radio button for filtering availabilities.

Thank you very much for any advice.

Andrej

• 4 years later...