Fatal error / public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 51

EqualMedia

Hello to everyone. There seems to be an issue with my site and would absolutely use some help. The site is down and the message I get is this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mcrypt_encrypt() in /home/zannisoptics/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php:51 Stack trace: #0 /home/zannisoptics/public_html/classes/Cookie.php(334): RijndaelCore->encrypt('date_add|2018-0...') #1 /home/zannisoptics/public_html/classes/Cookie.php(375): CookieCore->_setcookie('date_add|2018-0...') #2 /home/zannisoptics/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(518): CookieCore->write() #3 /home/zannisoptics/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(723): ControllerCore->smartyOutputContent('/home/zannisopt...') #4 /home/zannisoptics/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(209): FrontControllerCore->display() #5 /home/zannisoptics/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #6 /home/zannisoptics/public_html/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #7 {main} thrown in /home/zannisoptics/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 51

I didn't make any module update. I tried to contact my host provider to ask if there was any Php update and on what Php version is the site on but they were closed for weekend. The site is on 1.6.x (can't really remember but .1 or .3). Anybody encountered this? I would be grateful for any help:)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...