Suggest a payment method for taking payments in the Philippines

Ive recently found out that PayPal no longer works in the Philippines - that is - for customers outside the Philippines that make a purchase and want to ship inside the Philippines.

Can anyone suggest a payment method (and module (if available)) that will work instead of PayPal?

Thanks great people

Edited by bnadauld (see edit history)

1 hour ago, bnadauld said:

Ive recently found out that PayPal no longer works in the Philippines - that is - for customers outside the Philippines that make a purchase and want to ship inside the Philippines.

Can anyone suggest a payment method (and module (if available)) that will work instead of PayPal?

Thanks great people

Which payment methods are available in the most used ecommerces from  Philippines?

LBC, Western Union, Palwan Express. 99% remittance payments. They are standard payment methods in PH.

Paypal worked up until 4 months ago - then they rolled out changes as per a country basis. The US stopped working, then Canada then UK then Singapore now UAE. This is business killer.

FU

Fixed it (kind of... partly 90%).

I changed modules. To: (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/27842-paypal-payments-standard.html)

I can now take payment via c.card from the UK so i imagine i can can take payments from anywhere now. The one issue is that if the customer chooses to pay via a paypal account he/she (when asked in paypal checkout) is unable to add in the Filipino delivery address - forcing him to ship to his billing/invoice address.

Im working with the module maker to further things. Will let you know..

All i can say is this module is working and the developer is great, replies back almost instantly and produces something that has saved my business.