Jack

Request more info with product link module

Is there a module regarding request more info with product link already made somewhere here? Please see the pictures for what I mean. I have been working on this module for two days and I am at the dead end. I combined the contact-form.tpl and sendToAFriend module to make it. I want while the customers check on the products and if they have more questions, they can email us a request with the product link. I can only finish the look, but I don't know how to make the form send a request to the admin email address. Please help....

Sounds like a nice little module

You should check the contact-form.php

I havn't looked at this my self, but seems that the array that is passed to the function contains everything you need to modify
$_POST['from'] = Senders email
$message = The message the write ( fetched with Tools::getValue('message') )

Mail::Send(intval($cookie->id_lang), 'contact', 'Message from contact form', array('{email}' => $_POST['from'], '{message}' => stripslashes($message)), $contact->email)

Sounds like a nice little module

You should check the contact-form.php

I havn't looked at this my self, but seems that the array that is passed to the function contains everything you need to modify
$_POST['from'] = Senders email
$message = The message the write ( fetched with Tools::getValue('message') )

Mail::Send(intval($cookie->id_lang), 'contact', 'Message from contact form', array('{email}' => $_POST['from'], '{message}' => stripslashes($message)), $contact->email)

I already did. It will only send back the message, but without the product link... I don't know how I can send the entire message and the product link back to the admin.... Thanks for your reply.

You need to add the productlink to the $message variable
something like

$message .= "product:click here";

You need to add the productlink to the $message variable
something like

$message .= "product:click here";

I will try to see what I can come up with. Thanks.

Is there a module regarding request more info with product link already made somewhere here? Please see the pictures for what I mean. I have been working on this module for two days and I am at the dead end. I combined the contact-form.tpl and sendToAFriend module to make it. I want while the customers check on the products and if they have more questions, they can email us a request with the product link. I can only finish the look, but I don't know how to make the form send a request to the admin email address. Please help....

Could you solve your problem?

Can you share your solution?

Thanks