Combination stock fixing

virtakoski

Hello to you all!

I have a problem and I wonder how no one have had this before or have even asked...? Oh well.. this is my problem.

I have a shop and I sell products what I DO have in stock and what Distributors have in stock..

Lets say.. I sell t-shirts sizes from xs, s, m, l, and xl.

I have my own stock 5pcs of xs, 5pcs of s and 5pcs of xl. IM stock out of M and L sizes..

Distributor has 5ps of M but stock out of L size

How can I disable that L size from the shop so people can not order it? When I or Distributor have products in stock I want customers to have a change to order these.. but if Dist don't have stock from some products I would like to disable that one totally.. How can I do it?

Sorry my English but I hope you did get it if you didn't just ask me and I try to explain it better.

• 1 year later...

Trialing PS 1.7.6.2,  and it looks like this issue is our stumbling point.

We also see the same problem , need to be able handle Stock per Supplier reference, (Supplier > Product Variation) .

Under Product > Options > Supplier reference(s) you can set SKU (Supplier reference),  Price  and Currency but not Stock Level.

Is there a module to add this functionality?
Would look like this in the backend: Image1.png.0f943285671b01b6c1811608c7c18205.png

The Shipping mechanism would simply use the Supplier reference(s) Stock values rather than setting it under Combinations .
Seems like an obvious function?

Edited by remoteONE (see edit history)

• 11 months later...
On 9/16/2018 at 5:21 PM, virtakoski said:

Hello to you all!

I have a problem and I wonder how no one have had this before or have even asked...? Oh well.. this is my problem.

I have a shop and I sell products what I DO have in stock and what Distributors have in stock..

Lets say.. I sell t-shirts sizes from xs, s, m, l, and xl

I have my own stock 5pcs of xs, 5pcs of s and 5pcs of xl. IM stock out of M and L sizes..

Distributor has 5ps of M but stock out of L size

How can I disable that L size from the shop so people can not order it? When I or Distributor have products in stock I want customers to have a change to order these.. but if Dist don't have stock from some products I would like to disable that one totally.. How can I do it?

Sorry my English but I hope you did get it if you didn't just ask me and I try to explain it better.

the problem still exist, can anyone share a guide to solve my problem, thanks in advance

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...