Invoice not displaying purchased product.

Hi folks!

The invoice for one (maybe more) of my products doesn't display any product or charges except for the shipping.
It looks like this:

The product line is empty
Product T1 $0.00
Shipping $7.00
Total with tax: $57.00

what am I doing wrong? the only difference between this and the one other order is the size attribute, color attribute and a picture in the front end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, it is, worked fine before.

Just thought about a nice workaround. I'll make an order myself with the products the client orderd. (as can be seen from paypal luckily) and go into the database, and change the id_order field to the ordernumber of the client. So then the client order should show up with the products, and will wipe out the order i made myself..

Should work... going to give it a go now..

Done.... Works like a charm... I know it's not a solution, but it's a workaround, if you're a bit familiar editing the database..
Actual it's quite easy to do, and if you do it..... BACKUP FIRST

I was also thinking of exporting those fields, and edit the id_order and id_order_detail (the last one has to get following up numbers which are not occupied yet) and import it to the database.
But with this last one i'm not sure if on next order everything will go alright... will try it once i got time on a testversion.

same client today, same story... maybe because he does not come back from paypal to the store? I knew this gave problems with Z.C.
Or out of stock product? i'm lost with this, as with other german clients with same kind of situation there is no problem.

It can be that the modules/mailalerts/xx (xx for your language) is missing some mail templates.. this causes the products not to be loaded in the order during process. Check that folder.

I have attached a file for admin/tabs/adminorders.php that will display a simple button if no products is present on the order, pressing this button will reload the products from the cart.

let me know if it helps.

AdminOrders.php

Yes the big problem is that emails and stuff are done before the products are added to the order, so if there is an error the products are not added.
the most common error that happens is that the used languages mail templates for mailalerts are missing. but there could be other problems also.

• 11 months later...

I am facing the same problem, I checked the taxes are correctly installed, shopping cart is showing the products, also the confirmation email. The main problem is that the PDF invoice does not show products and shop and delivery address.

It shows only amounts, taxes and logo as the attach.

Do somebody have any idea?

Many thanks!

17482_Xp31LynNR97JxXegpm8g_t

• 9 months later...

I'm having the same issue.
also, when I click order detail for each client, it doesn't show product info NOR invoice.
order detail only can be found when I click 'cart'.
but once order is made, products in shopping cart should be empty showing all the product on order page?
all of order at my store have the same problem. I can find product ordered only from shopping cart and invoice doesn't show any product ordered at all.

please help me out to fix this problem.

PrestaShop™ - Administratio__.pdf

This solution works fine, but it keep happening on new orders, I checked the mailalerts lang are there for the language I use (US), it's getting really frustrated not seeing what people are ordering and having to use that solution to retrieve the order details.

Please help, I need an expert, I'll pay for your service.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

This is a great, quick & dirty fix :P

Lot of code duplicate, I don't think that's a good idea.

We are working on this bug and try to find why order products are not shown.
This might be an error during PaymentModule.php process.

Best regards,

Have you guys found a solution for this problem?? I'm stuck with it too.. I can use the makeshift adminOrders.php, but for how long??

Also, if I use the modified adminOrders and try refunding items, I get 'fatal error'

It can be that the modules/mailalerts/xx (xx for your language) is missing some mail templates.. this causes the products not to be loaded in the order during process. Check that folder.

I have attached a file for admin/tabs/adminorders.php that will display a simple button if no products is present on the order, pressing this button will reload the products from the cart.

let me know if it helps.

Ruilong's "patch" seems nice but it doesn't work very well... I tested it with a product of which I only have one unit. After submiting the order as client, I went to the back office to check the order and, as usual, the product was not displayed in orders tab. So I clicked in the button that ruilong created, the product showed up, but, at the same time it changed the status of the order to "On backorder". I (as a client) automatically recieved an email saying that the product was out of stock...

I really hope people from prestashop to fix this bug, because I cannot use ruilong's fix...

Many thanks

let me know if it helps.

Ruilong's "patch" seems nice but it doesn't work very well... I tested it with a product of which I only have one unit. After submiting the order as client, I went to the back office to check the order and, as usual, the product was not displayed in orders tab. So I clicked in the button that ruilong created, the product showed up, but, at the same time it changed the status of the order to "On backorder". I (as a client) automatically recieved an email saying that the product was out of stock...

I really hope people from prestashop to fix this bug, because I cannot use ruilong's fix...

Many thanks

Ok guys, I found a solution for the problem I was refering on the mesage above, just by removing a couple of lines from the code of Ruilong's AdminOrders.php. On top of that, you will find that his file is from the version 1.1, which has less features than the 1.3 version.

So I decided to embed the fixing code from Ruilong's file into the 1.3 file to have that "magic" button without loosing all the fancy features of v1.3

I hope that v1.4 already brings a solution for this problem...

I'm attaching the file I made.

AdminOrders.php

let me know if it helps.

Many thanks

Ok guys, I found a solution for the problem I was refering on the mesage above, just by removing a couple of lines from the code of Ruilong's AdminOrders.php. On top of that, you will find that his file is from the version 1.1, which has less features than the 1.3 version.

So I decided to embed the fixing code from Ruilong's file into the 1.3 file to have that "magic" button without loosing all the fancy features of v1.3

I hope that v1.4 already brings a solution for this problem...

I'm attaching the file I made.

Thank you!!!! This issue was making me crazy :P

Add into ps_order_detail
aftter reduction_amount` add `group_reduction` decimal(10,2) NOT NULL default '0.00'
after ecotax add `ecotax_tax_rate` decimal(5,3) NOT NULL,
then I have order complete with products! Fantastic...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've tried all the fixes including the database fix but some of the parts in the database that need to be edited do not exist in my mysql database so I have no way of changing them?

I am willing to pay to get this fixed as this is becoming a really big problem can someone please contact me via PM to help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

ADD `reduction_percent` DECIMAL NOT NULL after `product_price`;

ADD `reduction_amount` DECIMAL NOT NULL after `reduction_percent`;

The fields in all "order" tables, ps_order_detail including, are changed many times in v1.4 and 1.5.

I think it is quite dangerous just to add new fields to one of these tables. Rules and amounts are changed and hugely depend on your version. Even the old orders and new ones are different after shop upgrade.

Trust me, I know it very closely because I have to solve this in my modules very often.

• 2 years later...