[MODULE] Auto Switch Language and Currency

Knowband Plugins

Auto Switch Language and Currency Module

In order to improve the user experience of customers across the globe, the store admin can use the Auto Switch Language and Currency Module, this module allows the store admin to set the default language for a particular country.

For Example, if your website is in 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Italian and the default language of the store is English. Similarly, there are 2 currencies Euro and Dollar and default currency of the store is Dollar. By using this module the store admin can set the default language to French and currency to Euro for the customers accessing the website from France. Similarly for the customers based in Spain admin can set the default language as Spanish and currency as Euro from the module back-office.  

More info and purchase here: Auto Switch Language and Currency Module 

FRONT DEMO

BACKOFFICE DEMO

The user-friendly interface of the module makes it easy for the store admin to set up the default language for the different countries without any hassle.

Demo Link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/international-localization/26151-knowband-auto-switch-language-and-currency.html

knowband-auto-switch-language-and-currency-1.jpg

knowband-auto-switch-language-and-currency-2.jpg

knowband-auto-switch-language-and-currency-3.jpg

knowband-auto-switch-language-and-currency-4.jpg

knowband-auto-switch-language-and-currency-5.jpg

knowband-auto-switch-language-and-currency-6.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

visitor language is determined by http and browser lang detect is supported by PS(browser language) currency can be set at by country already by PS.  So if native geo location and browser lang detect enabled 

so I'm missing the value of this module,  could you explain it's purpose?  Since PS does this already...and detect lang IETF standard is use browser language not by country.

Thanks for helping me understand what additional feature this module adds to PS eco.

el

On 11/18/2018 at 12:06 AM, El Patron said:

visitor language is determined by http and browser lang detect is supported by PS(browser language) currency can be set at by country already by PS.  So if native geo location and browser lang detect enabled 

so I'm missing the value of this module,  could you explain it's purpose?  Since PS does this already...and detect lang IETF standard is use browser language not by country.

Thanks for helping me understand what additional feature this module adds to PS eco.

el

Thanks for checking out the module. 

Prestashop language can be set automatically according to browser locale but if you have limited languages then default locale will not work.

For example:
A store is having two languages i.e. EN & FR where FR is the default language. 

Using the default functionality, For browser with locale EN, EN version of the site will be displayed & for the rest of the world FR version of the site will be displayed.

Using our module, You can display EN version of the website in Spain as well while it is not possible with default functionality.  (i.e. Display EN version of the website while browser locale is ES). That means with limited languages, you can set the default language for each country where your site is not having suitable language according to default browser locale.

I hope it will clarify your query.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...