File download after customer fills in info

Hello there,

I am looking for a module, which can do the following:

I want to open a popup on a click on a link or button. In this popup there should be a form which contains any number of customizable fields like email, name, etc. After the customer fills out the form and clicks on a submit button, the information should be stored, the form should disappear and another page (also customizable) should show up. After that, the customer can close the popup.

The reason is that I want to give the customer the possibility to download the actual product catalog, but only after a lead is generated (e.g. the customers email).

Does anyone know such a module?

Thank you and best regards

On 13.9.2018 at 4:27 PM, ndiaga said:

How can this (your) module do such job? It seems that it is a simple popup module which is able to display text or a facebook button. How can I embedd a form there which will store the input data and will after submitting the form then display a download link?

On 17.9.2018 at 3:51 PM, ndiaga said:

I can do it .

I can adapt it to your needs.

Please don't get me wrong. Thanks for the help you're offering, but I don't want to custom develop this functionality but rather find a module which already can do this.

Out of curiosity: How would you adapt the module to satisfy the functionality described?