Display the impact on the price of each attribute

tapukatata

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.7.x and I would want to display the impact on the price of each attribute. I found 1-2 paid modules but they are only for Prestashop 1.6.x. Also that I found 2 posts here and here but they are for older prestashop version. I am using "radio buttons". Here is video sample: https://streamable.com/6spmx

I would be glad if someone can help me. I can pay for the help.

Thank you!

10 hours ago, diyan1234 said:

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.7.x and I would want to display the impact on the price of each attribute. I found 1-2 paid modules but they are only for Prestashop 1.6.x. Also that I found 2 posts here and here but they are for older prestashop version. I am using "radio buttons". Here is video sample: https://streamable.com/6spmx

I would be glad if someone can help me. I can pay for the help.

Thank you!

Which are these modules only for 1.6?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/7/2021 at 10:12 PM, koubin said:

This works for me in v 1.7

{$combinations[$id_attribute].price}

more info here:

sorry, I have tried your solution but it shows me a + symbol and the character € i.e. for example, it shows the parts like this: 'Front +€' but it does not show me the price, it does not update it, could you help me, thank you very much.

1 hour ago, magyck said:

sorry, I have tried your solution but it shows me a + symbol and the character € i.e. for example, it shows the parts like this: 'Front +€' but it does not show me the price, it does not update it, could you help me, thank you very much.

what is your whole code? the only thing I can think of is if you have set up combinations and attributes for that for particular product. Can you share more details and maybe screenshot of product? 

5 hours ago, koubin said:

what is your whole code? the only thing I can think of is if you have set up combinations and attributes for that for particular product. Can you share more details and maybe screenshot of product? 

Thank you for answering me, I appreciate it, the problem starts because it does not update the price impact when I change the attribute, I have read about it many things but it did not work, the web is serigraprint.es and you can test the error in https://serigraprint.es/disena-tu-camiseta/46-319-disena-tu-camiseta.html#/ , now, due to the error I have put the impact manually in the attributes crceacion to not generate doubts about the price.
sorry for my english and my paragraph and thank you very much again.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 hour ago, magyck said:

Thank you for answering me, I appreciate it, the problem starts because it does not update the price impact when I change the attribute, I have read about it many things but it did not work, the web is serigraprint.es and you can test the error in https://serigraprint.es/disena-tu-camiseta/46-319-disena-tu-camiseta.html#/ , now, due to the error I have put the impact manually in the attributes crceacion to not generate doubts about the price.
sorry for my english and my paragraph and thank you very much again.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

no hay problema.

I see on the page the price is displayed (Transera + 6.65€ ...). The issue could be with the combinations. If I understand it well int your sample there would be 64 combinations (4x4x4) and each of them would have to have own price. If I remember it well, when there are two attributes and more it is not possible to display the impact price next to the attribute. But I am kind of newbie in Prestashop, so I don't think I can help here more with that.

• 3 months later...

In my presta 1.7.8.2 dont work... any idea?

I used:

{$combinations[$id_attribute].price}

My code is this (file product-variants.tpl):

{if $group.group_type == 'select'}
        <select
          id="group_{$id_attribute_group}"
          data-product-attribute="{$id_attribute_group}"
          name="group[{$id_attribute_group}]">
          {foreach from=$group.attributes key=id_attribute item=group_attribute}
            <option value="{$id_attribute}" title="{$group_attribute.name}"{if $group_attribute.selected} selected="selected"{/if}>{$group_attribute.name}+{$combinations[$id_attribute].price}</option>
          {/foreach}
        </select>