Sign in to follow this  
jolvil

[MODULE] Admin Front Office - Direct link from front to BO on product page by administrator - Help for 1.3.6 upgrade needed

This very good module from Pierre-Yves works fine with PS 1 to 1.3.1.1 (test OK).
Module is in french, must be translated

It allows an administrator to click a link on front office page product to go directly to the page product in BO. This is very usefull, I use it every day. This a "must have" module for any administrator untill Prestashop includes this feature.

But it doesn't work anymore on with 1.3.6: Linking problem
install is OK
setting is OK
just when click on front link goes to website home but no more to BO product page.

Does anybody can update this wonderfull module to I.3.6?

here it is ! :) try it, I hope somebody can help

original link
http://www.psfrance.org/showthread.php/145-Outils-PSF-Team-Admin-Front-Office-1.0?highlight=Admin+Front+Office

37956_NlBmuoV6s4moJOgOg3lG_t

1.3.6 problem: I found it's a a problem with admin folder name missing in link, if you add your folder admin name it works.

in tpl

change to

{$options.diradmin} should write the folder name but doesn't works

If somebody can make it works for 1.3.6 :roll:

• Like 1

Hi - Would love to be able to try this new module

I think if you post a down load on you 1st post you may get much more feed back - as folloing the web links - unless one understands French - its a case of guess work and the users can not down load the module. this may explain why you are not getting any feed back.

Post the module here and we can all try it.

cheers

Ian