[MODULE] Custom Field Registration | Gather more details at the time of registration

Knowband Plugins

Custom Field Registration Module

It is must for the online businesses to develop a strong relationship with the prospective buyers. By collecting more information regarding your customers you can communicate more effectively with the customers and share the information about what actually they are looking for. This will help you to retain the customer for a long time. The Custom Registration Module allows the store admin to add the custom fields to the registration form. Admin can add the multiple fields on the registration form. The admin can also display the custom fields as Text, Radio, Checkbox, Date, Text Area, File Upload etc.

More info and purchase here: Custom Registration Field

FRONT DEMO

BACKOFFICE DEMO

Features of the Custom Registration Filed Module:

1) Add multiple custom sections: The store admin can add the multiple sections to the registration form and map the custom fields to the respective sections.

2) Custom fields: The store admin can add multiple custom fields as per their requirements.

3) Select field type: The admin can display the custom fields as Text, Radio, Checkbox, Date, Text Area, File Upload.

Module Link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/registration-ordering-process/29189-knowband-custom-field-registration.html

Screenshots:

knowband-custom-field-registration-1.jpg

knowband-custom-field-registration-2.jpg

knowband-custom-field-registration-3.jpg

knowband-custom-field-registration-4.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello 1 week ago I bought the plugin install it and configure it as you show me but the fields created for users are not seen in the registration form.

I need you to help me, because in the documentation it is not complicated at all.

I am going to send some images of how I set them up.

1.- In this section I activate the plugin
image.thumb.png.60de11e9d36050e3f2f52380073a1ed1.png

2.- Then I create a custom fields section
image.thumb.png.947e60dac959042130379b93ccab5f92.png

3.- Finally I create the fields and assign them to the section I created previously.
image.thumb.png.f3194f6a86616a0ed4c09e79556598ae.png

But the registration form does not show the section created, let alone the fields I created.

image.thumb.png.6359a3d3f1a3298b17ef81fe53252d92.png

Sorry for my English

I hope you can help me! 

13 hours ago, Csaralbrto said:

Hello 1 week ago I bought the plugin install it and configure it as you show me but the fields created for users are not seen in the registration form.

I need you to help me, because in the documentation it is not complicated at all.

I am going to send some images of how I set them up.

1.- In this section I activate the plugin
image.thumb.png.60de11e9d36050e3f2f52380073a1ed1.png

2.- Then I create a custom fields section
image.thumb.png.947e60dac959042130379b93ccab5f92.png

3.- Finally I create the fields and assign them to the section I created previously.
image.thumb.png.f3194f6a86616a0ed4c09e79556598ae.png

But the registration form does not show the section created, let alone the fields I created.

image.thumb.png.6359a3d3f1a3298b17ef81fe53252d92.png

Sorry for my English

I hope you can help me! 

Please contact our support team for instant help on this concern. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=29189

9 hours ago, Knowband Plugins said:

Please contact our support team for instant help on this concern. 

Hello thank you for your prompt response, I already sent a message asking you to help me to configure the module or to validate what is going on but I haven't had a response yet, I sent the message 2 days ago.

image.png.707c33934685ab4ac9b4df2a328d300f.png

On 7/30/2021 at 7:41 PM, Csaralbrto said:

Hello thank you for your prompt response, I already sent a message asking you to help me to configure the module or to validate what is going on but I haven't had a response yet, I sent the message 2 days ago.

image.png.707c33934685ab4ac9b4df2a328d300f.png

We would like to inform you that mostly we reply within 1-2 hours of receiving the ticket. We further checked with our helpdesk team but did not find your ticket. Please use the link below to raise a ticket. We will also require the admin and FTP details to check and fix the issue, so please share these details as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...