aymeric69001

translation.bundle.js SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

Hello,

I am facing a bug that I could not solve.

When I want to reach this URL: https://www.example.com/adminaad748s5/index.php/international/translations?lang=fr&type=back&locale=fr-FR&_token=4zRdcMNgY-dsdD748KPHITJTT

Which is the URL generated when you click on "Modify" in the section "Modify translations" in the "Translations" page, see below:

screen1.thumb.png.d156b9f53a845bc6743fd07662a5366a.png

(this 1st image was from my localhost store, just to show you the button translated in english :))

So, when I click on the button (on my store online) I get this result :

screenshot1.thumb.png.15ba73e9e5c65337381e3f2efb884d3d.png

And inspecting the javascript console I get this:

screenshot3.thumb.png.7126f4cde4f3f65f3acd3b97e6fa7190.png

So, I went to see this file: in admin456dsd/themes/new-theme/public/translations-bundle.js, and here is the peace of code corresponding to the error:

function(t){n.i(s.a)("error",t.bodyText?JSON.parse(t.bodyText).error:t.statusText)}

(( to recall, the error is: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data ))

When I console.log t.bodyText, I obtain 'undefined' so I added a condition like so:

if(typeof t.bodyText !== 'undefined'){n.i(s.a)("error",t.bodyText?JSON.parse(t.bodyText).error:t.statusText);}

But the code still present the same error (cache is disable).

I am really stuck here. Need some help.

Here are my configurations: Prestashop 1.7.4.2, Php 7.2, Centos 7

Thanks

Aymeric

On 9/4/2018 at 11:45 PM, aymeric69001 said:

Hello,

I am facing a bug that I could not solve.

When I want to reach this URL: https://www.example.com/adminaad748s5/index.php/international/translations?lang=fr&type=back&locale=fr-FR&_token=4zRdcMNgY-dsdD748KPHITJTT

Which is the URL generated when you click on "Modify" in the section "Modify translations" in the "Translations" page, see below:

screen1.thumb.png.d156b9f53a845bc6743fd07662a5366a.png

(this 1st image was from my localhost store, just to show you the button translated in english :))

So, when I click on the button (on my store online) I get this result :

screenshot1.thumb.png.15ba73e9e5c65337381e3f2efb884d3d.png

And inspecting the javascript console I get this:

screenshot3.thumb.png.7126f4cde4f3f65f3acd3b97e6fa7190.png

So, I went to see this file: in admin456dsd/themes/new-theme/public/translations-bundle.js, and here is the peace of code corresponding to the error:

function(t){n.i(s.a)("error",t.bodyText?JSON.parse(t.bodyText).error:t.statusText)}

(( to recall, the error is: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data ))

When I console.log t.bodyText, I obtain 'undefined' so I added a condition like so:

if(typeof t.bodyText !== 'undefined'){n.i(s.a)("error",t.bodyText?JSON.parse(t.bodyText).error:t.statusText);}

But the code still present the same error (cache is disable).

I am really stuck here. Need some help.

Here are my configurations: Prestashop 1.7.4.2, Php 7.2, Centos 7

Thanks

Aymeric

Hi, 

i am facing same issue, please can you tell me how you had resolved it?

Regards

On 10/27/2019 at 6:10 AM, kreatywneprojektowan said:

Overwrite the : admin/themes/new-theme/public/translations.bundle.js file

hi,

this did not helped.