Mypresta gift certificate module problems

Mario

hi,

I bought a gift certificate module from mypresta which is basically supposed to create vouchers/gift certificates in the store as products.  The module claims to allow multiple templates for different vouchers, however this does not seem to work and the person selling the module does not reply to any of my support emails. 

Basically I am supposed to be able to add multiple .txt files in the /pdf/en directory for each type of template I want.  The txt file basically populates the PDF file for the voucher once it is purchased.  When I add a new file, instead of being able to select one of the two txt files in the back office configuration of the module, I only have one option, and it happens to be the file which is first in the list alphabetically.  So if the file is called abc.txt it will trump giftcard.txt and I will only have this option to select.  What also happens is that it automatically changes all the other txt reference files for the other vouchers to the abc.txt file.

If anyone else has this module and has managed to fix this problem or found a workaround I would really appreciate it because the seller/developer does not answer his emails and offers no support. 

Thank you

• 3 months later...
On 9/5/2018 at 8:11 PM, Curious said:

Normally the author responds always, so maybe your mail arent arriving. I think @vekia always solves issues from the products he sell.

From what I understand MyPresta is not the same as Vekia's MyPrestaEu

12 hours ago, haylau said:

From what I understand MyPresta is not the same as Vekia's MyPrestaEu

In his profile it shows mypresta.eu

He seems pretty active in prestashop.com but let I sent 4 emails with the same issues about a module I bought and no answers but an autoresponder.

4 hours ago, Mariu said:

In his profile it shows mypresta.eu

He seems pretty active in prestashop.com but let I sent 4 emails with the same issues about a module I bought and no answers but an autoresponder.

OK

I just wanted to point out that there are two different "my Prestas" and I wanted you to make sure you have the correct one because your first post did not mention the "eu" part

How are you trying to contact vekia? This forum? The addons site? His own website? I got an immediate response from his own website a few days ago. 

Hello Milos 

This module has already been transplanted to this hook.

I am still not able to see Gift Card order in user's My Account.

Please login with Teamviewer or AmyAdmin to my back office to resolve this.

There are other two issues - club multiple priced gift cards into single product and allow user to select the denomination.

And other issue is free shipping. One gift product is priced at Rs. 500 where it allows free shipping but for one product even if I set the shipping as free, it still charges shipping cost. How to solve it.

Kindly give your contact details to resolve it as soon as possible as holiday season has already started.
Even I have purchased no email reply 

14 hours ago, haylau said:

OK

I just wanted to point out that there are two different "my Prestas" and I wanted you to make sure you have the correct one because your first post did not mention the "eu" part

How are you trying to contact vekia? This forum? The addons site? His own website? I got an immediate response from his own website a few days ago. 

Mailing him own website mypresta.eu only getting tickets no reply