I have recently upgraded to ps 1.7.4.2 . I found a fix to some of the issues I encountered. No major problems.

I lost access to all my modules, I can no longer configure them, with this error message " You are not authorized to configure a module"

This issue started after I removed my ps-access table and replaced it with a clean ps-access DB as I had problem accessing my orders and stats menu. This action solved the issue I had with orders and stats menu, however, it caused issues to configure my modules 

In the images are more details of the issues.

Please does somebody have explanations for these errors?  Thank you for your help in advance

Team controll panel line197.JPG

Admin_adminaccess_controller_code.JPG

Team control panel line691.JPG

Var_cache_dev_smarty_compile lines 691_703_711.JPG

It looks like your profile cannot configure modules because it does not have the proper rights. Probably because of the ps-access replacement.
Have a look at the content of table ps-module_access. Is there a list of rows with all the same profile ID ?

Maybe you can try to replace the profile ID with yours ?

Before doing that DO A BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASE ! always be sure to be able to rollback if something bad happens

8 hours ago, ksaan said:

It looks like your profile cannot configure modules because it does not have the proper rights. Probably because of the ps-access replacement.
Have a look at the content of table ps-module_access. Is there a list of rows with all the same profile ID ?

Before doing that DO A BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASE ! always be sure to be able to rollback if something bad happens

Thank you so much for the insight, I really appreciate it. I will try that out see what the outcome is. :-)

13 hours ago, ksaan said:

In my case, there are different set of Profile ID values, ranging from 1 to 7. The first 137 rows have the value 1, the second 137 rows 2  and so on to the value of 7 for the last 137 rows.

I am not very sure what my profile Id is. However, in my website backend superadmin is the number 1. Maybe that is where the value is taken and I login as superadmin

If you can describe to me where to edit in my myPHPAdmin, I will be very grateful.

Thank you for your support.