babyewok

1 click upgrade module 500 error

I have PS 1.6.1.6 and have encountered issues once the server was upgraded from php 7.0 to php7.2. I have temporarily moved back to php 7.0 to fix the issue. I want to remain with ps 1.6 and upgrade to 1.6.1.20. The easiest and safest way to do so is use the 1-click update module. I have version 4.1.0. If I click configure I get a 500 error so I cannot even access the module settings let alone use it to upgrade. I uninstalled, deleted and then downloaded and re-installed the latest version of the module but I still get the same error.

Debug says:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ConfigurationTest::test_curl() in /home/MYSITE/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeSelfCheck.php:111 Stack trace: #0 /home/MYSITE/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php(385): PrestaShopModuleAutoUpgradeUpgradeSelfCheck->__construct(Object(PrestaShopModuleAutoUpgradeUpgrader), '/home/MYSITE/...', '/home/MYSITE/...', '/home/MYSITE/...') #1 /home/MYSITE/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(209): AdminSelfUpgrade->display() #2 /home/MYSITE/public_html/admin/functions.php(430): ControllerCore->run() #3 /home/MYSITE/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(347): runAdminTab('adminselfupgrad...', false) #4 /home/MYSITE/public_html/admin/index.php(58): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #5 {main} thrown in /home/MYSITE/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeSelfCheck.php on line 111

Any ideas? 

i have same problems.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ConfigurationTest::test_curl() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeSelfCheck.php on line 111

i have install curl on my cpanl server.

Any ideas? 

On 9/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, alexthemaster said:

i have same problems.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ConfigurationTest::test_curl() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeSelfCheck.php on line 111

i have install curl on my cpanl server.

Any ideas? 

Hi

Has anyone figured out how we can resolve this problem?

I can confirm that this is resolved with the latest version, 4.2.  It wouldn't update via the admin for me so I had to disable, uninstall and delete the old version and then manually download the new version from the addons site and install.  No more 500 error!  Although I am yet to try the update! 

hi, thats correct it is resolved however i now experience this error:

[18-Sep-2018 07:20:31 Africa/Johannesburg] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/eoccfxrs/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 551
[18-Sep-2018 07:20:32 Africa/Johannesburg] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/eoccfxrs/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 551
[18-Sep-2018 07:20:35 Africa/Johannesburg] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/eoccfxrs/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 3274
[18-Sep-2018 07:20:36 Africa/Johannesburg] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128 - assumed 'MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/eoccfxrs/public_html/classes/Rijndael.php on line 124