Dual cookies in multishop prestashop 1.6.1.20

Eusebio100

Hello, my prestashop injects two cookies in any shop except shop number 1. There is always a session cookie and a backoffice cookie, however store number 1 only has the session cookie, attached images.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sorry, my english is bad.

Capturacookies1.JPG

Capturacookies2.JPG

On 9/2/2018 at 10:56 PM, Eusebio100 said:

Hello, my prestashop injects two cookies in any shop except shop number 1. There is always a session cookie and a backoffice cookie, however store number 1 only has the session cookie, attached images.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sorry, my english is bad.

Capturacookies1.JPG

Capturacookies2.JPG

Hi,

Kindly confirm the issue due to cookies. Are you not able to login into admin panel due to this issue?

hace 20 horas, El Patron dijo:

hace 2 horas, Knowband Plugins dijo:

Hi,

Kindly confirm the issue due to cookies. Are you not able to login into admin panel due to this issue?

Thank you for your response, language is a barrier for me.
What I want is to remove the psAdmin cookie in the front office, is it possible?

Cookies: Prestashop-0e4b48a717e8f45f0b4a0edf99a5e357 = psAdmin-0e4b48a717e8f45f0b4a0edf99a5e357

5 hours ago, Eusebio100 said:

Thank you for your response, language is a barrier for me.
What I want is to remove the psAdmin cookie in the front office, is it possible?

Cookies: Prestashop-0e4b48a717e8f45f0b4a0edf99a5e357 = psAdmin-0e4b48a717e8f45f0b4a0edf99a5e357

Regarding the psAdmin cookie, I believe you had logged in the same browser from the admin & front end. That's the reason psAdmin cookie is available on your browser.

I would suggest try to login into front via incognito window & check again.

hace 5 minutos, Knowband Plugins dijo:

En cuanto a la cookie psAdmin, creo que usted había iniciado sesión en el mismo navegador desde el administrador y la interfaz. Esa es la razón por la cookie psAdmin está disponible en su navegador.

Sugeriría intentar iniciar sesión en el frente a través de la ventana de incógnito y verificar nuevamente.

I have checked in external browsers and it always appears. You can check that the psAdmin cookie always exists in www.kitclub.es.
Now they are renamed: Maquetas-0e4b48a717e8f45f0b4a0edf99a5e357 = psAdmin-0e4b48a717e8f45f0b4a0edf99a5e357