Prestashop 1.6.1.20 save issues (button keeps spinning) and internal 500 server error

Hi All,

I have installed Prestashop 1.6.1.20 on my host but I'm encountering a save issue when creating and editing products. The save icon seems to continue to keep spinning and I'm unable to save the item.

Furthermore, on the same screen, I'm also encountering a 500 internal server error warning which appears periodically (not all the time).

I need some assistance in resolving this matter on my setup—can anyone assist me?

I know there are a variety of posts related to this and I have attempted a multitude of those solutions, but to no avail. Ideally, I need someone to take a look at my setup and happy to get in contact with someone directly to resolve this matter for me.

Attached images below showing the errors (which I'm sure some of you have seen before).

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

Rick

5b8bb840aabaa_savespinningv1.6.1_20.thumb.png.e2677e8aee3650559d9e6eb65898d6f3.png5b8bb84b37661_internalservererror500withsaveissues.thumb.png.e7c770792f150bcc3e32eff0e9f60beb.png