Styling missing after moving to new server

After a ridiculous amount of issues with my current host, I've decided to move my shop to a new one.

So I've copied every god damn file to the new server, fixed the shop urls and DB connection.
I've imported my DB content to the new DB. It failed - but it seems like everything is there (off course I'm only guessing, haven't checked all trillions of lines...)
I've cleared the cache.

And yet both my BO and FO looks all crazy. Se image.

I can't seem to find anything faulty about the css includes. So I'm clueless as to what is causing this! 

Anybody?

psBO1.jpg

Edited by Gronneunger.dk (see edit history)

On 31/8/2018 at 3:19 PM, El Patron said:

Hi, enable prestashop debug mode (search if you do not know how).  It's possible that permissions are incorrect so that .css files are not served but this only a  guess until more info is avail.

el

I just turned off debug mode - read somewhere that it was the great thing to do.

'Cause I do get an error message when debug is on - with somekind of permission problem: https://groenneunger.dk/

But I don't get it. My permissions should be fine (folders 755, files 644).

Am I missing something vital here?

On 2/9/2018 at 8:54 AM, Rho_Bur said:

Make sure you:

- did change the domain in ps_configuration (look fpr PS_DOMAIN and PS_DOMAIN_SSL), ps_shop_url tables;

- did change the domain in .htaccess (if you copied it)

Oh my, I crossed all my fingers that this could be the solution, as the domains in ps_configuration wasn't changed.
But updating them made no difference! :(

ps_shop_url was alreade updated - and I didn't copy the .htaccess!

Thanks for ideas, though!