[PrestaModule] Steph

[MODULE] [PM] AdvancedTopMenu

Hello,

I Have purchased your module but I cannot position it where I want. I have changed the margins to fit to my resolution but when I change the resolution it is changing position.

See attached images. The adv_topmenu1 is the way I want it to show on any resolution.

Thank you in advance.

post-618148-0-05570300-1376923978_thumb.jpg

post-618148-0-65266700-1376923979_thumb.jpg

post-618148-0-27820500-1376923981_thumb.jpg

Hello

I have a problem

Advanced Top Menu (Add item group) creates no group

Thanks

hi Giorgos

I am having same problem. cannot create add item group. It just does nothing until I recreate the lot.

Kind Regards

Morgan

I was helping a customer and looked at their setup for this module...(note: there was no problem with this module I was just being nosy)

all I can say is...

WELL DONE!...

Hello,
Just bought your module and think its great.
Got most of it working but have a small problem. Not sure if iv missed something but i cant seem to get the dropdown function to work with either IE or crome.

Works fine with Firefox.
Any suggestions?

Hi -

I need to horizontal navigation menus for our prestashop installation.  Our entire website is configured similarly, and once we finalize a customize design theme, we can just include that as part of the template in the header.

But ... until that time, I would gladly purchase this module if I knew I could use it IN ADDITION to the default Horizontal Top Menu.

Can I do that or does this module simply add more features to the existing Horizontal Top Menu?

Thanks,

Brian

Since the module is still being updated form time to time I must ask wheter it is now responsive or if it is on the dev's schedule to make it an acceptable responsive menu.

Hello,

I have currently bought this module. I read a great reviews about this module, just is there any manual how to create a top menu?

I am going to playing with this now.

Kind regards

Just purchased and have been using this module. Been tweaking and learning how everything works but have been having issues in the new theme/template that I am currently using. My menu tabs are coming out funny with margins on the left and some on the right. The only advanced style I've used is "#adtm_menu ul#menu li.li-niveau1 { width: 180px; }" to increase width of tab items to 180px. How do I change individual tab to specific widths?

Here is a picture of my current setup.

1537785.jpg

Webpage with current setup: www.fridgeplus.com

Edited by fridgeplus (see edit history)

Hi,

For show sub-menu, is there a selection call right-aligned global menu?

I can see

right-aligned current menu

left-aligned current menu

left-aligned global menu

How do I get right-aligned global menu? Please help, thank you.

I noticed a problem with my home button link in the menu.

I entered " \ " as target and that works beside the fact it loads the SSL page of the homepage.

I do not want or do not see any advantages to load the https:\\www.mypage.com\ page.

Please explain how to change this behaviour.

Thanks

Mh,

well, the last five questions have not seen any replies from the PresDevTeam or who ever supports this stil 50 EUR module.

I'd like to know how to get a mouse over text (ALT) for image/icon only tabs.

Besides: SEO

Please tell us what we have to edit to implement alt, size, width tags... they seem to be missing.

Is this good practise or what is the reason why the developer stopped answering here?

I and all others asking for helped baught the module and I thought that support would be given here?

Really important questions like:

ATM and fluild/responsive themes --> is the menu adjustable? --> e.g @media screen and (max-width: 759px)

What is about SEO issues? Where can we enter the 'no-follow' tag? Where can we change the tag of items?

• Like 1

Hello.
We bought a custom template for our website www.trophyhunt.it. As you can see the template uses the top menu at the top of the page, just near the collapsing category menu.

We bought also your Advanced top menu and want to use it instead the basic one.

How can we setup the menu to be shown exactly in the same position of the actual Top Menu but with the same style?
To be clear: we want to use the advanced functionalities of your menu but keeping the template aspect given with the old Top Menu.

Hope it's clear.

Best regards,
Trophy Hunt

Looks like we're screwed :D

I suggest you and anyone else contact the developer through the offical addon's.  suerte!

I am not in the topic but how well is Presta's default top nav menu doing now?

Can we get rid of the atm `?

Hi thank you for great support! I can confirm that this team has big knowleadge and good customer support!

I would like to ask a question about mobile theme menu, which I think other people will have use for so I ask in here in topic. 

I do have a mobile theme menu which is more suitable for my store. Is there anyway to disable the menubar complete with resolution is under 767px? I think this will be very usefull for many users sence mobile templates often uses own menu system I noticed. 

Thank you for great support and looking forward to your reply. Regards

Edited by Karabisht (see edit history)

Hi

I just installed your latest version of this module.

At the right end of the menu bar two lines continue to protrude without any tabs. It is the top and bottom line of the horizontal menu.

How can I delete these.

You can see it here:  http://usedparts.gr/index.php

Thank you

I have a cache problem with this module.

I noticed strange behaviours with my BO trying to delete the cache (long wait ending with a fatal error). So I connected to my site via ftp to manually delete the cache and noticed that the ADTM folder in cache/smarty/cache contains tens of thousands of folders (and relative subfolders and files....)

My ftp client truncate the list each 10.000 folders.. I already deleted more than 35.000 folders and still counting!!! (deleting 10.000 folders via ftp requires abound 10 hrs... it's three days I'm deleting them and I have still not finished!!)

Is it normal?? I don't think so... in a few weeks all those folders will fill up my server!!!

Do someone noticed something similar?

I have a grey border that appears around the sub-categories that seems to be there by default. I have tried to use the module back office to remove it without success. Also any and all borders that I add are immediately placed on the outside of the grey background. Has anyone encountered this and how was it resolved.

Thanks

Hello,

We just purchased this great module but we can't get it to show any categories in the drop menu.

I mean when you try to create a new tab, when in general settings we try to choose category, we do, but then in the category drop down doesn't show anything at all, it is empty.

It works fine with brands, CMS and such, but not with categories.

Is there anything we have to do to fix it?

Regards.

hello i create a categorie tabs with sub categorie

all is ok on backend (see attachement)

but nothing in dropdown ...

any idea?

regards

post-1029868-0-82464700-1434051572_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, can anyone tell me where I can change the fade-in speed of the menu on hover over tabs?

Edit: found, it was under the "General settings > Submenu settings"

Edited by Alugart (see edit history)

Hello

I have bought the advanced top menu module, installed and configured correctly.

However i have an issue.

I do not want to have titles on my links when we hover them.

Can anyone suggest how to solve this?

post-714656-0-20492400-1441269516_thumb.jpg

Hi,

This is a great module and it has got me around some bugs with the standard top menu.

Something I can't work out though is that no matter what I do the search box sits hard against the last tab.

It would be preferable if the search box would align to the far right of the menu bar but "Search->Position->Align-right current menu" does not shift the search box.

Alternatively, if it can not be moved to the far right I would like to have a margin between it and the tab next to it but I can not find any settings for that.

Any suggestions, preferably to move the search to the far right?

Thanks

Hi, how to make the menu opened by default on mobile site?

Did you ever make this work?

I would like to have it open be default too, but there does not seem to be a setting for it.

Can I copy menus in multistore?

i got 17 stores in my backend, with 4 different collections.

Shop 1 - 7 : Collection 1

Shop 8 - 10: Collection 2

a.s.o.

Is it possible to do an advanced top menu just for store 1 and copy it to 2 - 7?

thanks for your reaction

p.s. by the way. great module

Any idea how I could center horizontally the menu in one line? 

tbt.arscorporate.com

advise appreciated. 

Hello, I bought this module some years ago and it worked perfect but now I can´t access:

Before you can configure your menu, please give write permission to file(s) / folder(s) below:
/var/www/vhosts/myweb.com/httpdocs/modules/pm_advancedtopmenu/../../cache/smarty/cache

I can´t find this folder... it doesn´t exist in the /pm_advancedtopmenu/ folder.

Some years ago when I contact to the developer they answer me fast and perfect but know I didn´t received any response.

Any idea?  Best regards.

Hello, I have the menu organized by categories perfectly but I would like to create another tab with a descriptive name and within 2 links to external web pages, I don't know how to do it for more than I have tried. I appreciate your help. Greetings.