I recently upgraded from 1.74.1 to stable 1.74.2 I forgot my password and lost the copy of it on my computer. I tried to use the reset function and am receiving the below message is there any other way to reset my password I think the cause is in the theme... Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\UndefinedFunctionException: Attempted to call function "idn_to_ascii" from the global namespace. in /hermes/bosnaweb26a/b1815/ipg.klwmktggrpcom/wb_renewablepoweroutletcom/classes/Mail.php:872 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/bosnaweb26a/b1815/ipg.klwmktggrpcom/wb_renewablepoweroutletcom/classes/Mail.php(317): MailCore::toPunycode('admin@renewable...') #1 /hermes/bosnaweb26a/b1815/ipg.klwmktggrpcom/wb_renewablepoweroutletcom/controllers/admin/AdminLoginController.php(291): MailCore::send('1', 'password_query', 'Your new passwo...', Array, 'admin@renewable...', 'Kevin Williams') #2 /hermes/bosnaweb26a/b1815/ipg.klwmktggrpcom/wb_renewablepoweroutletcom/controllers/admin/AdminLoginController.php(174): AdminLoginControllerCore->processForgot() #3 /hermes/bosnaweb26a/b1815/ipg.klwmktggrpcom/wb_renewablepoweroutletcom/classes/controller/Controller.php(244): AdminLoginControllerCore->postProcess() #4 /hermes/bosnaweb26a/b1815/ipg.klwmktggrpcom/wb_renewablepoweroutletcom/classes/Dispa in /hermes/bosnaweb26a/b1815/ipg.klwmktggrpcom/wb_renewablepoweroutletcom/classes/Mail.php on line 872