very slow loading in products catalog prestashop 1.6.1.18

hello

I have a prestashop with about 3000 products in it. in back office i have a problem. every page is working fine but products catalog is loading very very slow (about 1 min). i tried everything that i found but unfortunetly nothing happend. its going crazy me. please help me to solve it. i turn on proofing and i take screen shots.

thx

1.jpg

2.jpg

When did this start happening? Because my site is extremely slow today on the backend and it won't download the complete must_have_modules_list.xml and i keep getting an error. Deleting the contents of this file and leaving just <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><modules></modules> has fixed the error but my backend is still extremely slow and I keep getting timeouts. My VPS host said everything looks fine with the server.

i did that before but it just made module list fast but not happening with products catalog and still too slow and terrible.

for module list you can put return false; at the begining of addonsRequest in tools.php and for themes section you can put die(); at the beginng of ajaxProcessGetAddonsThemes() at the AdminThemesController.php but it can just make themes section and modules section fast but nothing happening with products catalog.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This index tip inspired me and I was able to fix that slow BO product list load by adding this indexes

ALTER TABLE `ps_image_shop` DROP INDEX `id_image`, ADD INDEX `id_image` (`id_image`, `id_shop`, `cover`) USING BTREE;

ALTER TABLE `ps_image` ADD UNIQUE( `id_product`, `cover`);

Thanks
Kamil

Edited by kam0200 (see edit history)