Multiple product variance, only one attributes group displaying, other attributes shows blank list.

Hello team,
For Multiple product variance, only one attribute group displaying, other attributes shows blank option list...

I tried the reference: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/456002-problem-with-the-product-attributes-drop-down-menu-on-shop-page/

But does not work . Please help.

Using : 1.7.2.4

.support.png.d570ce2261d142111eebc0e4be63a52a.png

Edited by Muthu (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/17/2020 at 1:41 AM, noblejones said:

Hey, Muthu. I have the same problem. The first loop works fine, but any that follow leave the $group.attributes variable empty.

Did you ever figure anything out?

Hey mate, i had the same problem running PS 1.7. With a selection of Color and Type, when selecting 2 colors and adding multiple types only the colors showed. The Type label show but no types to select.

The problem is in the way you select them. Because you have 2 separate attribute you always have to combine them and can't select just one of the 2 and add it:

Right way: (selected iphone x but also both colors white and black)
Color - Black, iPhone - X
iPhone - X, Color - White

Wrong way: (selected just 1 attribute, x, black or white)
iPhone - X
Color - Black
Color - White

So when for example you select iPhone X, you also have to select all colors or it doesn't know how to combine them as there always has to be both a type and color selected.

Hope it helps, fixed my problems without any coding.