[MODULE] Infinite Scroll - Improve User Experience

Infinite Scroll Module

The Infinite Scroll Module removes the pagination option from the category and product listing pages and allows the customers to browse all the products without any interruption. As the consumers are switching towards the devices with touch screen like smartphones, iPad etc tapping the pagination links is a tough task for the mobile users so the Infinite Scroll module is the best solution to improve the user experience for the mobile users. It provides an option of Endless Scroll and displays the products on the single page. The customers need not refresh the page and navigate to the new page. The Infinite Scroll module is available for the Prestashop v1.5.x.x - v1.7.x.x.

More Info and purchase here: Infinite Scroll Module

FRONT DEMO

BACKOFFICE DEMO

Benefits:

1) Allow customers to view more products with ease on the same page.

2) Admin can add the "Load More" button to load more products as per the customer's choice.

3)  "Go to Top" link can be added at the bottom of the page to make the navigation easier for the customers.

4) Admin can display the end page message.

Module link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/navigation-tools/23643-knowband-infinite-scroll.html

knowband-infinite-scroll-9.jpg

knowband-infinite-scroll-8.jpg

knowband-infinite-scroll-7.jpg

knowband-infinite-scroll-6.jpg

knowband-infinite-scroll-5.jpg

knowband-infinite-scroll-4.jpg

knowband-infinite-scroll-3.jpg

knowband-infinite-scroll-2.jpg

knowband-infinite-scroll-1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello ,I  have an issue with infinite scroll   I have a lot of pages and after I scroll 50 pages and enter to see a  product details , when I hit back to return to the page where I  was , the module send me to the first page , not on the page where I click to see the details of a product . How can i make the module to leave me to the same page where i was not to send me to the first page when I hit back ?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...