fix my 1.7.4.2 installation

Claust

Got some (one) error(s) on my installation.

Installed a clean 1.7.3 installation in May, (moved data from old 1.6.x shop with MigrationPro module) and had trouble updating it later to 1.7.4. tried a couple times but had to rollback from backup

Finally succeeded with 1-click 4.x upgrade, but got a few errors during install (see attached). Everything seemed to work so thought nothing of it, and don't know if they are related. Have had a few problems with my theme and CSS, but finally got that fixed.

That leaves me with just ONE major problem right now - i can't delete or edit any product images in BackOffice - i can't get image properties to show. Don't know if this is all related to the above, but the guy who fixed my theme looked at my database and said some tables were messed up, missing ID's or something. I looked at the DB and can't see anything weird.

SO - long story short - I need someone to 

1. Help me getting image properties to work in BO

2. Check my installation / DB and restore my faith in my shop ;-)

Anyone?

Skærmbillede 2018-07-07 kl. 17.09.14.png

Skærmbillede 2018-07-07 kl. 17.09.26.png

Skærmbillede 2018-07-07 kl. 17.09.35.png

Skærmbillede 2018-08-20 kl. 21.16.54.png

Hello,

Looking at the log, I think you updated WITHOUT deactivating the non-native modules and I assume that also have NOT de-activated the override files in the configuration of the module “1-Click Upgrade”, try restoring it and then upgrade again disabling the non native modules and override files.

Regards!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...