Upgrade 1.6.1.20 Messed Up Modules

NxDivan

Hi,

I have recently upgraded the prestashop version from 1.6.0.6 to 1.6.1.20 using the 1-Click-Upgrade module. Everything else seems to work fine and as they should  except in the back office when I click on 'Modules' or 'Modules > Modules' then i get the following error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/content/41/9066541/html/nextdivan/modules/blockreassurance/blockreassurance.php:
Interface 'PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Module\WidgetInterface' not found

I am still pretty new to Prestashop so have no clue how to fix the above errors.

Can someone please explain / help?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thank you for getting back. After deleting blockreassurance i now get the following error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/content/41/9066541/html/nextdivan/modules/contactform/contactform.php:
Interface 'PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Module\WidgetInterface' not found

Do I have to delete this aswell? Also, I cannot find the WidgetInterface which is one of errors. Where do i get that from?

Thank you for your reply Eolia. The modules page has loaded up now. To get the page to load up, I had to delete the following folders from "domain/modules":

• blockreassurance
  • contactform
  • ps_banner
  • ps_categorytree
  • ps_ checkpayment
  • ps_contactinfo
  • ps_currencyselector
  • ps_customeraccounlinks
  • ps_customersignin
  • ps_customtext
  • ps_emailsubscription
  • ps_facetedsearch
  • ps_featuredproducts
  • ps_imageslider
  • ps_languageselector
  • ps_legalcompliance
  • ps_linklist
  • ps_mainmenu
  • ps_searchbar
  • ps_sharebuttons
  • ps_shoppingcart
  • ps_socialfollow
  • ps_themecusto
  • ps_wirepayment and
  • welcome

After deleting all the above folders, I cleared the internal (Back Office) cache from "Advanced Parameters > Performance"

So far no errors except that 'Merchant Expertise' and 'Send to a Friend module' modules do not update but I am not too fussed about them.

Edited by NxDivan (see edit history)

• ttoine locked this topic