Prestashop 1.7.x.x opinion

ps2k11

Working with Prestashop 1.7.4.2 and in my opinion this is the worst design since start with Prestashop 1.4. Looks like a 5 year old design it

the categories link looks bad and top link with subcategories even worst. not to mention the brand page

just horrible, 1.6 was much better

filter by, options not always there,  have to make sure names are not too long otherwise the check square shows on the lest instead of the right

Looks like a rush job badly planned

3 hours ago, ps2k11 said:

not comparing just on default theme, but also bugs that are time consuming trying to find solutions. A bad looking site will not attract customers

I agree with you that prestashop 1.7 having too much bugs. In every updated version comes with  new bugs which is more than  fixed bugs.

22 hours ago, El Patron said:

PS has better defualt template than other CMS's.   From default theme you can build nice shop but as this is a freemium CMS most serious shop managers 1) design from default or 2) buy high quality 3rd party theme.

I would not compare 1.6 to 1.7 just based on your liking default theme. 

version 1.7 is just bad I've spent 2 days now in truing to remove crap they had to site and fixing problems. I think I'll stay with 1.6 easier to fix and less headaches

very difficult to find how to get rid of that crap

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image1.jpg

3 hours ago, ps2k11 said:

version 1.7 is just bad I've spent 2 days now in truing to remove crap they had to site and fixing problems. I think I'll stay with 1.6 easier to fix and less headaches

very difficult to find how to get rid of that crap

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image1.jpg

It seems you are upgrading the store from PS1.6 to PS1.7 because PS1.7 doesn't have this kind of look as shared in the screenshot.