Error checkout with carrier price

Hi, after the update to 1.7.3.1 something went wrong in checkout with the carrier price. It is not showing anymore, it only mentions now: % price%

I tried to make new carriers in the back office, but it gives me the same error. It did work fine in former version.

I am new to Prestashop, so any help is most welcome (please keep it simple ;-)

Thank you so much for any effort!

Greetings, Anita

checkout-shipping.jpg

Hi Nemo,

I use the template Warehouse (the most used template for Prestashop). I asked the theme builder, but he said that the checkout is the standard checkout of Prestashop. I did not use any module. Any idea how to get that string parsing again?

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2018 at 3:16 PM, Blisz said:

YESSSSS! You are great! It was a translation fault in classic theme. Have a nice weekend!

Greetz, Anita

Hello, I have a similar problem. I introduced the second currency ERU and the state SK (SLovenia) in prestashop. Everywhere the price is converted from CZK to EUR correctly. If I want to choose a carrier, the set price is shown in CZK in CZK 140 and in EUR 0, -. When I switch to SK language, it looks like only the VAT on the shipping price will be displayed for the EUR currency at the carrier. Please don't know how to fix it. I spend 5 days in a row, reading the discussions and I can't figure out anything ...

Thank you for any advice.

Would you write where you transcribed the translation for which item? If it doesn't happen.

Thank you
Míla Z.

Hello, I have a similar problem. I introduced the second currency ERU and the state SK (SLovenia) in prestashop. Everywhere the price is converted from CZK to EUR correctly. If I want to choose a carrier, the set price is shown in CZK in CZK 140 and in EUR 0, -. When I switch to SK language, it looks like only the VAT on the shipping price will be displayed for the EUR currency at the carrier. Please don't know how to fix it. I spend 5 days in a row, reading the discussions and I can't figure out anything ...

Would you write where you transcribed the translation for which item? If it doesn't happen.

Thank you
Míla Z.

• 1 year later...
On 2/12/2020 at 12:58 AM, Maila said:

Thank you
Míla Z.

Hi! I have the same. At one carrier when I switch the currency in the frontend, only 0,01 EUR is displayed as a shipping price. At the others everything works fine.
Did you find a solution? Thanks!