Multicurrency payment problem

Hi all, I have a problem and I don't know how you solve it. I use Prestashop 1.6.1.20 ( also I tried latest version but didn't work) and my shop supports EUR and USD prices. There is also a conversion between these 2 currencies. Let's say if a product is €23 and if you change Currency in front end from EUR to USD, the price of the product changes to $26. So far there is no problem about it. I use 2 payment gateways (PayPal and Everypay). Whenever I go to checkout and choose Everypay to process credit card payment then Everypay shows me €26 instead of $26 !!! It ignores look the currency but just the amount I process. In the configuration of Everypay I have setup processor account type EUR3D1 ( which means only EUR payments accepted ) It does not convert it to €23.

When I choose PayPal as payment gateway for that order, PayPal converts it to USD in anycases. My problem is that my Prestashop supports both USD and EUR currencies  but payment gateways not support both of them at once. I dont want a conversion in payment side, because Prestashop already does it. I dont also install additional store for second currency. Is it possible to use multiple currencies in a single store? Is there a payment gateway supports to accept the amount just the same in the checkout page? Thank you in advance

Hello,

When dealing with a payment method, there are some that do not support multi-currency and if the payment gateway supports it, the module should also be designed to work that way. Definitely I don’t know nothing about “Everyday”, but the official module of “PayPal” can be configured to do it in the payment preferences of the back office.

Regards!