Problems presumably with cache

HAIRWEBSHOP

Hello, 

When I add a new product or a new manufacturer, it does not appear on the front-end of our Prestashop and if I click on the new order or customer notification in the top menu, it will reappear after page refresh.

I have cleared the cache in both Prestashop and my web browser and have even tried to disable prestashop caching, I have also tried a number of other web browsers and computers where our Prestashop has never been accessed before.

When I restart my VPS, all news products appear, but the product continues to exist with new products, orders and customers.

What's going on and how do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

Hello El Patron,

I installed and used Memcached and then cleared and deleted it, not only from Prestashop, but also from my own VPS, which uses Plesk. Then I have disabled and cleared the cache in Prestashop, as well as the full browser cache.

We now use APC cache using the APCu module to monitor and manage the cache, and I excluded the admin folder.

This is the only server-side caching that we know of.

Edited by HAIRWEBSHOP (see edit history)

7 hours ago, HAIRWEBSHOP said:

Hello El Patron,

I installed and used Memcached and then cleared and deleted it, not only from Prestashop, but also from my own VPS, which uses Plesk. Then I have disabled and cleared the cache in Prestashop, as well as the full browser cache.

We now use APC cache using the APCu module to monitor and manage the cache, and I excluded the admin folder.

This is the only server-side caching that we know of.

did this solve issue, i.e. you were booting vps to see changes?