Exporting products and product tabs

Hello,

I`m using presta version 1.6.1.20 and I`m trying to export my products. The task is to export all products with the tabs content and attachments. These are in different tables, so I tried to combine them in SQL manager, but without success. Can somebody, please help me to solve this out?

This is what I use to export products:

SELECT p.id_product, p.active, p.price, p.id_tax_rules_group, p.wholesale_price, p.reference, p.supplier_reference, p.id_supplier, p.id_manufacturer, p.upc, p.ecotax, p.weight, p.quantity, p.available_for_order, p.date_add, p.show_price, p.online_only, p.condition, p.id_shop_default
FROM ps_product p
GROUP BY p.id_product

This is for the attachments:

select  id_product, id_attachment
from  ps_product_attachment
group by id_product

This for Tabs` IDs:

Select id, id_product, position, status, id_shop
from  ps_prodtabs 

And finally the Tabs` content:

select  id_tabs, title, content
from  ps_prodtabs_data

I know there is a way to combine everything, because that way I have 4 CSV, and I need it to be only  in  1 CSV.

Thanks!

Thank you, I tried that option, but I`m not very good at coding and didn`t set it right - I get errors. Can you give me an example how to merge these values with Left Join.  There is only one tab, so no problems there.

Really thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Legend, I want you to give me an advice concerning the way on how to get all the order that are placed. What am doing is, I want to get all the orders, i mean the current orders that are placed by customers so that i can change the order status based on some logic i wrote. How can i do something like this? Is there a hook that can help me get all the orders? I was thinking to use autovalidateorder hook. But i don't know how to use it.

I will be much grateful for your feedback