How to dynamically change attribute dropdown according selection of another attribute above?

Hi everyone, I have a question about the functionality regarding attributes.

I need my T-Shirt store to allow to sell bodysuits for toddler. Currently, we have only shirts on my store for men and women, oviously the sizes are the same for both genders, but for bodysuits, the things are different because we don't use S, M, L, XL, XXL sizes, instead we use NB, 6M, 12M, 18M and 24M. So, I would like the following attribute groups:

1. Type (Bodysuit, Kids T-Shirt, T-Shirt, Lady Tank Shirt, Lady V-Neck Shirt).

2. Sizes for all types except toddler (S, M, L, XL, 2XL). For toddlers (NB, 6M, 12M, 18M, 24M)

3. Color (depending on the specific product displayed)

The magic that I want, is when we select the Bodysuit type, the sizes dropdown or radio buttons should change to Toddler sizes, and when we select any of the other types, then show the predetermined sizes.

Do I need to code or there's a module to allow this functionality?, thanks for the help ;)

PD: PS Version: 1.7.1.2, Theme: PRS01 (Mega Trone Tools)

12 minutes ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

We did it with this module in a client website long time ago , check it out : https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/622843-free-module-connected-attributes/

That's a good start, I installed the module but I can't see a way to assign an attribute group to an attribute (non group). What I need to do is assign the Toddler Sizes to the Bodysuit type (Bodysuit is an attribute of the Shirt Type group), so when I select that type, the sizes dropdown should change to the Toddler Sizes attribute group.

Please let me know if you need something :) thanks!