rpkswiss

Full refund for a module that broke my entire website

Hello,

I bought this module on the 7th and now on the 10th I am requesting a full refund to the developer but he refuses to give a refund.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/url-redirects/16633-pretty-urls-remove-ids-numbers-for-seo-friendly-url.html

The reason to ask for a refund is because this module broke my entire website.

After installing the module, I tried to disable it and both the frond end and back end stopped working and gave 500 error codes all the time.

I believe I have the right to ask for a refund but the developer refuses to give it to me.

Is there any way to contact prestashop about this issue ?

Can anybody from prestashop give me a refund tell the developer to proceed with the refund ?

Thanks.

did you provide access to the shop for developer to help solve technically or did you just ask for refund.

first of all, if you have issue and it does not get solved then just file dispute with your payment company.  That is just a normal thing to do, nobody here can help you get your money back and to be honest we hear your side but not other side....maybe you did not provide access to deveolper to trouble shoot...who knows...

file a dispute with your payment method and leave us out of it please.