BO access error 500 [Debug mode only]

Tanker

While developing in local host everything works fine:

PHP 7.1

Apache 2.4

SQL 5.7

After moving to live server Front Page works fine, but the Dashboard has a few issues.

Everything related to Sales works some how ok...

Sometimes it trows a 500 error on any link.

If debug is turned off it trows 500 error.

by hard-coding error report we can see:

Fatal error: Uncaught Twig_Error_Loader: The "/home/usersite\app/../src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product" directory does not exist ("/home/usersite\app/../src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Product"). in /home/usersite/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Chain.php on line 129
( ! ) Twig_Error_Loader: Template "@Twig/Exception/error.html.twig" is not defined. in /home2/usersite/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Chain.php on line 129

If debug mod is on it doesn't show Fatal or Critical error and most of the dashboard works fine, but soon as you turn off debug mod then and only then it trows that error but you can't see it by default, you have to turn on all errors...

I have no idea why this is happening, PrestaShop 1.7.4.1, we have been building on 1.7.2 ... never had this type of error...

• 4 months later...

Hi Tanker,

I got exactly the same error, but I finally found a solution.

In Prestashop background -> Configuration -> Shop parameters -> SEO & URLs -> URL configuration, I deactivated the Apache mod_security and the problem was solved.

Probably you should do it in debug mode.

I hope it works also for you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2018 at 1:29 AM, fortiz said:

Hi Tanker,

In Prestashop background -> Configuration -> Shop parameters -> SEO & URLs -> URL configuration, I deactivated the Apache mod_security and the problem was solved.

Thank you, it was working for me as well. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 1:29 AM, fortiz said:

Hi Tanker,

Thank you, i already had Apache mod_security desactivated, when i activate the Apache mod_security then its working for me as well. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/27/2019 at 2:18 PM, ecentury said:

If this does not work for you, its also worth manually deleting the prod cache folder in the SFTP, a backend clear cache will not do it.

This fixed my issues by deleting the prod cache folder here: (always backup first)

/var/cache/prod

Thanks. This works for me.