Internal Server Error when trying to view Catalog -> Products page in BO after upgrade to PS 1.7.4.2

Everything seems to be working fine in my online store and the Back Office apart from the 'Products' page in the BO which triggers this error following Prestashop upgrade from PS 1.7.3.2 to 1.7.4.2:-

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("You have requested a non-existent service "request". Did you mean one of these: "data_collector.request", "monolog.logger.request", "request_stack", "router.request_context", "validate_request_listener", "argument_resolver.request", "argument_resolver.request_attribute", "security.request_matcher.zfhj2lw"?").

Twig_Error_Runtime

in src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/layout.html.twig (line 34)

1. layoutHeaderToolbarBtn is defined ? layoutHeaderToolbarBtn : [],
  2. layoutDisplayType is defined ? layoutDisplayType : '',
  3. showContentHeader is defined ? showContentHeader : true,
  4. headerTabContent is defined ? headerTabContent : '',
  5. enableSidebar is defined ? enableSidebar : false,
  6. help_link is defined ? help_link : ''
  7. )
  8. )) %}
  9. {% import 'PrestaShopBundle:Admin:macros.html.twig' as ps %}

I have resolved the issue myself, it was not a error caused by Prestashop itself but the error was being thrown by the 'GiftCard' module https://addons.prestashop.com/en/wishlist-gift-card/19725-the-gift-card.html which is obviously not yet compatible with the latest version of Prestashop. Just disable the GiftCard module and hey presto! You can view the Products page once more.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You can try activating 'debug mode' under Advanced Parameters -> Performance to see if that offers any clues, you will see error messages on screen.

If that doesn't help, try disabling all modules, then gradually re-add them one at a time and check to see if your shop is still online. When it breaks you will know which module has caused the issue, disable it again and enable all the other modules.

• 11 months later...

I have the same problem with products under catalog giving a 500 error.

I tried to disable all module with no luck, everything but the product page is working fine.

I get the same twig run time error as wonderwebs. On top of the twig run time error i also get this:

Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException

You have requested a non-existent service "request". Did you mean one of these: "data_collector.request", "monolog.logger.request", "request_stack", "router.request_context", "validate_request_listener", "argument_resolver.request". etc. etc.

in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Container.php (line 348)

Container->get('request')in modules/relatedproducts/controllers/hook/admin/Header.php (line 26)

LinevenRlpAdminHeaderController->indexAction()in modules/relatedproducts/src/Core/Controller.php (line 101)

I have tried to disable all modules, included the relatedproducts one. I have also tried clearing the var/cache manually.

• 2 years later...
On 10/9/2019 at 9:51 AM, MortenH said:

I have the same problem with products under catalog giving a 500 error.

I tried to disable all module with no luck, everything but the product page is working fine.

I get the same twig run time error as wonderwebs. On top of the twig run time error i also get this:

Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException

You have requested a non-existent service "request". Did you mean one of these: "data_collector.request", "monolog.logger.request", "request_stack", "router.request_context", "validate_request_listener", "argument_resolver.request". etc. etc.

in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Container.php (line 348)

Container->get('request')in modules/relatedproducts/controllers/hook/admin/Header.php (line 26)

LinevenRlpAdminHeaderController->indexAction()in modules/relatedproducts/src/Core/Controller.php (line 101)

I have tried to disable all modules, included the relatedproducts one. I have also tried clearing the var/cache manually.

you have found the solution or problem? thanx

5 minutes ago, JBW said:

This is a very old thread and the issues were caused by different 3rd party modules. Whats your error message?

Yes, it was a prestashop module that come suddenly in my store and was not upgraded (v1.6)