Prestashop SEO Friendly URL – Pretty URL - Clean URLs - removed ID number from all pages

Zohaib-fk

Hi All,

Greetings of the day.

A friendly URL is a Web address that is easy to read and includes words that describe the content of the web page. This type of URL help visitors remember the Web address and describe the page to search engines. A good structure can help the indexation process of your website.

Keeping URLs as simple, relevant, compelling and accurate as possible is key to getting both your users and search engines to understand them. Google recommends that the URL structure of a website should be as simple as possible.

- URLs with a structured hierarchy are preferred by Google Bot because more consistent URLs make it easier to crawl pages throughout the site.

- New pages will get indexed and displayed in search results faster at Google, meaning updates/changes to existing pages or products are able to be re-indexed in less time.
- Having an SEO friendly “optimized” URL structure also means that it can be easier for others to promote your site and content by sharing links on other websites and social media networks.
- Reduce expenses using lower marketing expenses.
- It helps to stand out among competitors.
- Real-Time Convenience to Customers.
- Competitive advantages.

Also automatically redirect the old URL to New URL and avoid the 404 pages not found an error.

The module helps in faster navigation of store pages.

The module helps to find duplicate URLs of online stores.

Features :

- It helps to improve visibility and natural search (SEO) on all search engines.
- Helps to improve store pages ranking on all search engines thus increase in-store traffic.
- Helps customer to find store easily and the right product, category pages saves time.
- Helps in an increase in sales using targeted and quality visitors.
- Fully responsive 100%.
- SEO friendly.
- Redirect all old pages URLs to new URLs.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
- Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions.
- Maintain existing customers & Attract new customers.
- Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, reach targeted audiences.
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.x
- Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
- Mobile, Tablet and all device compatible.
- Multi-language and Multi Store compatible.
- Module works without doing any change in existing files on PrestaShop store versions.
- 24*7 Support.
- Good Documentation.

Benefits for Customers:

- Helps to find the right page using keywords on the search engine saves time.
- It helps to increase customer understanding and knowledge about store.
- Helps to find store on search engine using native language keywords.
- Easy to remember page URL.

Installation :

Step 1:  Upload module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit module management page from the back-office "More" area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.

- Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
- We provide free technical and feature support in installation, configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
- Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition on your store

List of modules on marketplace URL

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=301729

Buy useful PrestaShop addons for online stores

https://www.presta-addons-modules.com/en/

For demo on version 1.6.x visit below links

Front-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/en/

Back-office Demo URL => https://www.hrms-systems.com/presta-apps/admin539fyipwq/index.php

readme_en.pdf

Screenshot from 2018-07-24 10-47-40.png

Screenshot from 2018-07-24 10-47-06.png

Screenshot from 2018-07-24 10-46-17.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Screenshot from 2018-07-24 10-48-20.png

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)

• 5 months later...

Still displays that stupid /content/ folder.

Tell me, who'd care in which folder a page is, unless it displays a valuable category folder.

Not found ANY "worth-to-spend-your-money-on" clean URL module for Prestashop. All an expensive rip-off for something not even started (way away from being concluded)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just bought and installed this module and it is not working.
After installation no matter what product page or category page I try to open it will not open it.
The link will is generated correct for products but I get the page was not found message. for the category the link is not generated correct, this is what generate (https://www.website.com/index.php?controller=404)
When I go in the duplicates tab in site admin I see for products that are 480 occurrence in one case for all categories I sea 2 occurrence and for sure I have no duplicate links.

I am on version 1.7.5.2

what should I do to solve this issue? all the settings are according to your installation guiding.

Thanks,
Ionut

Hi,

Greetings of the day.

We appreciate your recent purchase of a module.

We are pleased that you have chosen our module for your online store.

I do not see your order on addons marketplace, please get in contact with me on the seller account on the marketplace using the below link.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us

The module works only on version 1.6.x and not on version 1.7.x ( Under Development)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing your confidence in our modules and giving the opportunity to serve your esteemed organization.

Have a nice day.

Feel Free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Shahab (Zohaib).