How to display on front page: Shop By *Attribute Group*

tinyhands

Hello,
I was wondering if it'd be at all possible to create a block on the sidebar such that it displays a list of available attribute groups. What I'm trying to do is to allow my customers to:
1. Shop by Color
2. Shop by Flavor

I've attached an image to illustrate what I mean. What I imagine doing is to designate a color and flavor to every product, not as an option but as a feature. Then I want Prestashop to be able to list all these features and put them on the front page.

Is there a module for this, or does someone have a clever way of making this happen without the use of modules?
Preferably I would want the Shop by Color to show little circles of colors, rather than text...

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

37156_BPESsuG8KSOs9plhCVJ4_t

Thanks Sem, this helps but it's not what I'm looking for and I doubt that I can fix it up enough to make it do what I want it to. The module you suggested works as a filter that dynamically brings up products upon the user's mouse click in a check box of an attribute/feature. Unless there's a way to do rewrite the code to make it look like my image attached above!