Pro-Theme et-beautyshop

Hi pergame

I will set up a demo for this theme today. I will post back here when i have set it up.

as far as upgrading, i havnt looked into v1.1 to see how the theme structure is and i guess it comes down to the final stable release before we know exactly. If it is only minor changes to the theme then i will offer the free upgrade. But if it is a total redesign then it will be considered a seperate theme.

• 1 month later...

ok.. google translate is dodgy but i think i got the basic meaning

When you downloaded the theme their should have been a README.txt file. In there it has the instructions that tells you to remove the quick search module from the "top of pages" section in "Positions"

Go to admin... Modules / Positions / under "top of pages" heading delete the quick search module.

If you have trouble finding this in the back office then there is a tutorial on my website over on the left.

i don't want to delete the "quick search" module

Will it correct the other problemes?

Si si tu le détruis ;)

Tu le mets ensuite dans la colonne de gauche.

You remove the quick seach at the top of pages and you put the "search" to the left columns

je suis pas sur de comprendre.

je desactive et je reinstalle le module de recherche?

sorry… remove the “permenant links” from “top of pages” … not the “quick search”

En fait la personne t'a demandé d'ôter les liens permanents en haut de la page pas le module de recherche.