how to create module that hook on center column?

mori9999

I am new to PrestaShop. but I found PrestaShop is very good eCommerse shop. I like it very much.
I am trying to create a simple module for myself, want it to be hooked on center column and show it on all pages.
I know there is a homefeatured or editorial, but they only hook to home page only, I want it to show on all pages.
Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Well I saw a header module free some place in here that would display your content on all pages. The other way is add your content to the CMS page and add it to the navigation. You can also look for modules that use the middle hook and try and edit them to fit your needs. Maybe like a featured module or something.

Thanks for your infomration, I appreciated your advice.

But home featured only display at Home page. Other header hooking module will be display in header, i.e. display across left/center/right columns. I only have it on center column.

I too wanted to display content in the middle but not on the home page the best solution i could come up with was to add my content to a CMS page and add a link on my navigation bar to it. If you find a method or module that does what you want post what you did .