Cant upgrade from 1.7.3.3 to 1.7.4.2 - check list are not satisfied

Tomskór

Hi we, have problem with 1-click upgrade module. 

But first, we tryed to upgrade to 1.7.4.1v but had critical error and we must restore our backup and everything works fine, and we make a mirror of our store where we test updates. And relase 1.7.4.2 come out and first we trying to do this on our mirror and its work (this same serwer on subdomain) but when we tryed to upgrade main store, we have this issue.

We check server configuration and everything is fine.

And before update I trying to use classic theme, clear cashe from backoffice and manualy and disable SSL but nothing helps.

12411541.png

screencapture-tomskor-pl-phppsinfo-php-2018-08-01-12_07_25.png

123.png

Edited by Tomskór (see edit history)

15 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

Your server does not fulfill min. requirements. See here requirements for PS 1.7.4.- https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/633857-server-requirements-for-ps-17/

Although you can use php 7.1. better you use php 7.2. Furthermore check also the limits of max_input, max_execution and memory_limit, which are too low on your server.

Thats not a problem, cuz on our mirror store from 1.7.4.1 we upgrade to 1.7.4.2 with any of this problems, and mirror is on this same serwer.

15 hours ago, aixos said:

Hi
you must follow step by step this link is in Spanish

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/873841-actualización-con-1-click-upgrade-desde-17-a-1742/

regards

Thanks, but we trying deinstall autoupgrade and install newest version, but thats not help. Still see LISTED NOT SATISFIED 

If it works on your mirror and not on the main shop:

- maybe your mirror is not 100% identical :( and the little difference is what makes the upgrade crash. Same modules installed ? same database ? same languages and themes installed ?

- maybe you have so many customers and people coming on your website this makes the upgrade crash ? can you put yourself in maintenance mode, or even stronger: stop people from accessing the server ?

- else you are very unlucky and you have a crazy bug that only happens on your shop, not on the mirror. You need a developer / an agence to look at the 2 shops and find the difference

50 minutes ago, ksaan said:

If it works on your mirror and not on the main shop:

- maybe your mirror is not 100% identical :( and the little difference is what makes the upgrade crash. Same modules installed ? same database ? same languages and themes installed ?

- maybe you have so many customers and people coming on your website this makes the upgrade crash ? can you put yourself in maintenance mode, or even stronger: stop people from accessing the server ?

- else you are very unlucky and you have a crazy bug that only happens on your shop, not on the mirror. You need a developer / an agence to look at the 2 shops and find the difference

Its worked once, now dosent. 

Mirror was 1:1 this same but we tested  upgrade1.7.4.1v and later we upgrade to 1.7.4.2 what was possible, but when we restore 1.7.3.3v on mirror have this same issue and we cant upgrade to lasted relase. 

But we dont have any crash, nothing happend cuz I CANT CLICK UPGRADE PRESTA becouse have warning about list not satisfied so only option what I have its, CHECK FOR UPDATES

Thats not a problem cuz mirror is on this same serwer with main store, and sometimes we have none users online on website.

I think thats not a rare bug, maybe something change when we restore backup after crash, and presta have problem with some files. 

After all maybe we will must instal fresh 1.7.3.3 restore dB and theme and then trying to update, but I dont know there is some simple way to restore all data and customization on fresh presta.

Edited by Tomskór (see edit history)

1 minute ago, aixos said:

Hi

see this post , instalation with prestashop 1.7.4.2 and 1 - Click Upgrade versión 4.0.0 stable and php 7.1  

Important  step by step :

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/873841-actualización-con-1-click-upgrade-desde-17-a-1742/

regards

Thanks, but I seen your post ten times, and trying to step by step with what you wrote but nothing happend, nothing works. 

5 minutes ago, Tomskór said:

Thanks, but I seen your post ten times, and trying to step by step with what you wrote but nothing happend, nothing works. 

let's see
I take many tests and installs well
If you want, I look at your website
regards

Hi,

I am having the same issue with Prestashop 1.7.3.3 to 1.7.4.2 using the latest Autoupgrade module version 4.0.0 (I've checked the requirements and cannot see anything wrong).

Does anyone have a solution to this yet?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jonathan

• 1 month later...